Thread: Warhammer 40,000: space marine crashing with BSOD

Warhammer 40,000: space marine crashing with BSOD

I have installed demo version of the Warhammer 40,000: space marine on the computer of mine. I am getting BSOD while playing this particular game. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: space marine crashing with BSOD

To get the root cause of the problem I wanted to know what operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? can you post the minidump of the BSOD which you are getting while playing the computer? Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer?

You have to take care of the thing that is drivers which you have installed in the game should not have the forced settings flipped on.

Well I am suspecting that there is memory issue with the game. hence I am suggesting that you run a memory test on the computer of yours. to launch the same on the computer you have to use the following instruction.
    • You have to click on the Start button and you have to click on the Control Panel.
    • Now you have to enter Memory into search box.
    • After that you have to click on the Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • In case it is prompting with administrative password than you have to provide the same.

I think you need t update the Windows which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well you will be able to get the Windows update from the official website of the Microsoft and you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. Well I let you know that you should visit the official website and you should look for the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you have to download to the same and install on the computer. after installing the latest version of the DirectX you should restart the computer of yours.

Well you have install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer? you have tor redownlaod the entire game and uninstall the game which you have already installed on the computer. after that you should install the game on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

Well there could be bug issue associated with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will look into the game code and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out to fix the matter of yours.