Thread: Sound stuttering in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Sound stuttering in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I started the game once before I had finished downloading (steam messed up somehow). The game was very poor in this state, as a result let Steam validate and download the missing files. I started it another time and it worked immense. However I become aware of something strange sounds. For example, in the heavy fighting that fire the gun once, however it seems that several shots. The orcs' cries of repetition (stuttering) at least twice, which sounds like "Ma-Space Space Marines!”However, my FPS is very low, even at the highest point; the game is very playable, despite the sound problems. Rebooted my PC for a moment after this and played the demo another time through similar results. After a second round through 280.26 drivers, I have to mention that I misnamed the difficulty. The sound stuttering is based on the weight of the fight; however there is no major loss of FPS. The game worked exactly like it did with the 275.33 drivers.

Re: Sound stuttering in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I have the same problem, but ends up becoming more and more like me and play in the load times are longer than 7 minutes, 5 minutes minimum. My team is stronger than yours, OP, and I get the issue without knowing why.

I am also getting a sound delay efx, when the game starts, begins to take notice and start to slow down and becomes crazy when the horde attacked first. I tried to adjust various video / sound card products, but I noticed in the game, I gave my "sound effects" settings seemed clear; I think my card the sound card is saturated with effects. I found the game to a higher resolution (1600x1200) of my original (1280x1024) and the FPS dropped accordingly (still playing), but the stuttering was unchanged and visual arise. One cannot deduce what the problems are all the kids come because it is not really, however I would propose mentioning the sound drivers, etc., as Conexant, and your motherboard. The relic more information gets enhanced.

I'm with a set of Razer Megalodon's, through finally updated firmware. The suttering is actually awful, and will foundation the game on the way to lock up for 5-10 seconds at a time extremely hardly ever.

Sound problems can be caused by a number of things; there is always only a matter of the sound card. The first step is to verify that drivers always have the most current sound. Contact your sound card manufacturer's website for the latest drivers.