Thread: Disappearing character model in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Disappearing character model in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

When I tried to run the demo, everything ran smoothly, but my characters do not have space marine head, eyes and teeth alone, and representations of black were everywhere on the screen. It sounded like someone else in the demo impressions thread had a similar problem, but did not see a response and did not see a thread for the problem.

Re: Disappearing character model in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Often, missing textures can be seen floating in the distance, you can often see the face of Tito, in front of me. This occurs; for Orcs are also invisible, but if you look from above I can see the textures floating above them (this only occurs for the normal boyz do not seem to appear in Nobz).

Hello as per my knowledge this issue is arriving because of your antialiasing. So I will suggest you to turn off your anti-aliasing which you will find in the Catalyst Control Center"/"AMD Vision Engine Control Center. I was facing this same issue then I perform all this things. And now it’s working for me.

I have it position to "use application settings" which is the nearby obsession I am capable to discover to "off". I've observe this advice elsewhere on the different; however I haven't establish any disable alternative in favor of this within my Catlyst control center.

I managed to solve the difficulty through updating the graphics card. It obtains me awhile to figure out the process through which this is done, because AMD's website does a poor job illumination it. In fact, log within and uninstall the older drivers previous to installing the latest drivers downloaded commencing their website. You have to refer to the instructions in addition to follow them carefully. This was not very explicit and I was not sure if he had successfully updated my drivers so far. So basically, I consider the difficulty is arising for the reason that people consider they have updated their drivers through downloading the update however do not actually have, for the reason that it does not uninstall the old and then install the new ones.