Thread: Any planning for Mapping/Modding component in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Any planning for Mapping/Modding component in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I realize that maybe you will make money off of DLC after release, hopefully the release of new content. But it would have more sales if the game keeps the player interest foundations for more than a few months. So what do you say? They drop the mapping components at least for the game? Maybe even Modding?

Re: Any planning for Mapping/Modding component in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

As for the Modding community drinking on your own. Well, that's all very well, but I have had extensive experience in this and was waiting for official support. Mods mainly as breaking with the new editions, mods are more unbalanced; hacks mods are limited and take place more simply.

Re: Any planning for Mapping/Modding component in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I have seen that previously, and download mods for the show. I can only assume that there will be changes for the full version. There were also tons of mods for the Dow.

1. Mods made official with the tools to break new releases.
    2. Mods done with the official tools are as unbalanced as those made from non-official tools.
    3. Mods are always limited below developer of games for the delivery of the game engine source code on a plate. That, of course, due to restrictions of intellectual property is a bit impossible.

Official Modding tools for a game that has launch pads for Xbox and PS3? Yes, because no one says "alienate console gamers" better than that. It's better for the relic to leave the work to the community, especially when the community has already started manufacturing tools.

I could have sworn that I forget the best selling games platform, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas and the next official Skyrim have or will have Modding tools despite having a large following on the consoles too. There are plenty of valid reasons to "excuse" lack of (official) Modding tools for the Space Marines but chose the most insane and dense.

Oblivion is primarily a PC game. I believe the Fallout series is also. Space Marines, by contrast, is primarily a console game, as evidenced by the lack of news (originally) in a PC version.

What makes Fallouts Oblivion and the new principal of a PC game that is not what you "think"? The last time I checked 360 and Bethesda has the "lead platform" - even made / make time for such a unique platform in the DLC, see Skyrim / FO: NV. TES / Fallout sales are stronger on the consoles too. So maybe do some research first and do not accuse me of "trying to look smart" when you were the one who started it and I cannot deal with someone who is calling you out on it.

That apparently does not understand what "selective quoting" means that my message is only concerned with their "alienate console gamers" part. The rest of this entry has nothing to do with it, not mine, so that was not "selective quoting". Media - please think before posting and do not accuse others of conduct that do not even understand.

I also could care less if you mod - even if you did my favorite mod ever, or when a developer Relic and identification greatly respect that otherwise has very little to do with his claim that "Modding away to console gamers," is wrong and showed me the most successful example of popular commercial and why, feel free to go "NO U" AMD feel attacked or simply take it like a man and see you’re wrong.

I did not claim that distances Modding console gamers. Please do not put words in my mouth. Oblivion and Fallout was first developed in the PC game. PC games were before they were console games. Space Marines were originally developed as a console game, with news of a PC version comes only after several requests.

They launched the console at the same time as PC, the user interface is designed for consoles Cleary, Bethesda has / has expired exclusive deals with Microsoft DLC on the 360 and most of its sales on consoles. I "think" is quite irrelevant compared to these facts. Bethesda s games are just one of dozens of examples of cross-platform titles that still has tools for PC Modding without alienating anyone. Mix with insults unfounded assumptions hidden treat, act, and not”