Thread: Who is the best Villain in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Who is the best Villain in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Who is the best core Villain you love to odium: Nemeroth, Azariah Kyras or Eliphas? Their biographies will be published a week later than the Space Marines is come out. Simply villains selected made a huge collision in all of their stories in general. Just these 3 no one else.

Re: Who is the best Villain in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Eliphas. But I feel his character has fallen a bit lately. He is dying all the time, which seems to have affected his wit and sarcasm as well.

DC Eliphas hands he had the best voice work in the best personality, and probably the best looking of the three villains. I'll celebrate with my opinion on the Second until you reach the hands of the Space Marines and see what Nemeroth is.

I'm tentatively going with Nemeroth; the guy is a mess Sorcer Lord Terminator armor, standing on the threshold of being a prince of demons (which only can say Kyras sharing) and fighting a war chief. Eliphas Where are you? You take your hair out by the Blood Ravens, twice. Kyras? Nemeroth is all in the face with his witchcraft and the termination plate.

Yes, but actually dominated like he did not deserve Kyras daemonhood. Seriously that was not even a worshiper of chaos for so long. Nemeroth just seems has going to be promoted to some bad ultra-A and then be beaten too easily to be believable to the Smurfs are even stronger. A bit like Darth Maul in Star Wars. Therefore, if Nemeroth is not a superpower Sorcerer / Lord of Chaos / Demon / Decepticon / Death Star, as indeed is more like an apostle is dark as a conduit for power then deforms but sick as he .

I loved how the dark crusade and was at least well DOW2. Even if you get your ass kicked as crusher TMNT (indeed it was a bad A single cartoon in the old saying) he's against the Space Marines and the GW he doesn't no chance, chaos. Look Abandoning, the "most powerful" of the marines of chaos.