Thread: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine: graphical corruption on Nvidia GTS512

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine: graphical corruption on Nvidia GTS512

It's a great game, but there is a problem with the graphics. I'm in a GTS512 NVIDIA, all updated, and there is unvarying graphical corruption all over the place into the map, as if this game would have been simple xD ATI no more than. Please look into this before, as soon as possible. It's a big problem that requires your full attention before the game is released.

re: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine: graphical corruption on Nvidia GTS512

I have originated out that the graphical corruptions take place at what time vertical sync is facilitate. Turning VS off serves simply to reduce the graphical dishonesty. It at a standstill take place however it is not that serious as it is through VS on.

Hello guys please go with the following steps to collect DxDiags for XP users you have to click on a start pbutton and from there click on a run and in that box you have to type dxdiag. Once you done with it then diagnostic tools will run. Once you done with it after that click on a save all information and save newly created dxdiag.txt on desktop. Open it and copy the all contents. And for vista and windows 7 users even you have to perform the same things. There is no change in this method. I hope this will help you guys.

I set up that the establishment of maximum pre-rendered images on the way to 0 within the NVIDIA panel on the way to resolve the difficulty, even though this is still a solution and hope to discover a real solution in favor of it. I have troubles into posting the dxdiag the whole thing here. at what time I paste here obtain totally screwed.

It is the problem is the control of peripheral devices, flight sticks; Trick, accelerators, etc. were the cause of the collapse of the frame rate. Unfortunately, it is true. I removed the drivers would not be necessary in this game and spun like a top. I had played several times to work through the charts, but other key commands to be a little more cumbersome than I'm used to, the game ran great. Therefore, kindly ignore everybody else within my belly ache explanation and go after these steps if game is not working (if a serious player you would perform at any rate.) confirm your PC Crashes essential specifications, video, audio, hard disk space and c. Update video card drivers and sound card and patch the game. Disconnect the peripheral drivers. Do not change anything on your PC you'll regret later. MUUD I hope this matter is resolved beyond the launch of the full game right, so you have to unplug everything, every time I play. (I have a lot of things plugged in).