Thread: Video not working properly on Warhammer 40K: Space Marine demo game

Video not working properly on Warhammer 40K: Space Marine demo game

I tried downloading the demo steam twice, both user interface and display menu screens, but no video. I'm using an NVIDIA GTX460 and get together all the necessities to run this game, on the other hand, come into view a black screen. Audio as well works as a level I all I perceive is my UI. The bolter fire and other things, save for obviously it’s unplayable. What you guys think about it. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your response on this query.

Re: Video not working properly on Warhammer 40K: Space Marine demo game

Hello I am in a same boat. I go with the many other websites but I did not found any solution for this query. At the moment I am out of ideas and waiting for a game released. Actually I attempt with the all different option for video. But none of working. So I hope that someone will show us a appropriate way for it.

I have the similar difficulty. I altered the "texture filtering quality" (beneath Manage 3D settings) in support of quality performance, however still not functioning: / I comprise an Nvidia GTX570. I have a extremely superior machine, as a result it not supposed to be happening 8 Core i7 processors, 8 GB of RAM and GTX570 graphics card mentioned on top of. Is it because I downloaded the demo in the UK through water vapor (via a link because it is water vapor in the UK FFS)?

My problem is at what time I start to show off steam, I obtain a blue screen and says that without support, and I'm with a 44 in 1080p TV as a monitor. I am able to hear the sound as clear as day, just no picture. I attempt every fixes that are suggested (no forced AA, the modify into performance, etc), however still nothing, I have all updated drivers and all the specifications you run it, any help with this problem will be fixed by launch.

Hello guys I found the answer for this. And I Resolved this difficulty as somebody else recommended. Within the NVIDIA control panel altered the setting commencing Quality to Performance. at the moment the video put on view appropriately. Just check these settings. And see if it’s helpful for you guys or not. I am sure that this will help you guys to solve your issue.

Hello its nice explanation but as per my knowledge this kind of game are not able to support as with the TV as a monitor. Si I am little bit confused with this. Overall this game is awesome. And I am really waiting to play the entire version of this game.