Thread: Unable to activate serial on steam of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

Unable to activate serial on steam of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

I pay money for mine at GameStop and they sent me what come into view to be the game's serial code. I tried to utilize however not obtainable. Darksiders series had to spend on impulse, but he did work on steam. Is it because the game was not released yet? I wanted to pre-load my game. I have heard some of the people who got it via D2D been activated in steam and pre-load.

Re: Unable to activate serial on steam of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

Direct2Drive my series of well recorded on Steam, and the game has finished loading earlier than and at the moment. I do not consider the source of the key have got to be imported (apart from a number of blockage region, which is not on this anyway), but maybe it does after all. You have tried restarting steam and all that, right? Actually I have no idea what to say.

I pay money for Deus Ex: Human Revolution at Wal-Mart for the reason that he had a gift card that had not up till now used. I feel bad for those who got screwed by GameStop take away their free registration pro On-Live. I did not, however gave a friend who has a PC that would refuse to play. Others sell it. Still, it's good to know that when I necessitate it, I am able to install through STEAM, if I ever lose my DVD of the game. Because for the game (Space Marines) did not register through Steam. Ensure you have the proper serial. Occasionally you possibly will have mutually a special redemption code (for DLC and the like), and the number of actual play. You need to register the current serial number first. If steam is saying it is necessary to have the first recorded game, you are using an incorrect code.

It possibly will be a difficulty with Steam, I pay money for mine throughout Impulse in addition and was capable to activate not including a problem. So I will suggest you guy to contact with the steam people. They will clear your doubt.