Thread: Unable to save demo settings of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Unable to save demo settings of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Hello guys I am having one question against this game. I go through the demo of this game and I observed that whenever I try to launching the demo game for another time at that moment it is not able to save your settings. I don’t know is it’s a common issue but I observed it. What you guys think about it. Please share your replies.

Re: Unable to save demo settings of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

You are not an alone man even I am having the same issue. I did become aware of a file named "gamePC.cfg" inside an AppData\Local\THQ\Relic Entertainment\Space Marine folder resting on my system. It's zero-length although. I think the settings are hypothetical to go there. It is like a bug, probable. If I acquainted with the key/value names in favor of the video settings, I would formulate the entries through hand. So if anyone knows about it then please share your views on it. I go through the many other websites but I did not found any appropriate response about it. So if you guys share some information then it will be helpful for both of us and many others who are having this same issue. All replies are appreciated.

Thank you for your reply. I think you are correct may be its kind of bug. But I am having one more query about it. Can you please tell me where exactly this app data I can search?, because as per my observation Steam on program files comprises lots of additional stuff with it. Please tell me appropriate path

Hello guys it’s not a big issue I think because there are many others are present who are having same issue. Actually it’s a demo and as per you is talking about the settings then it will save in the complete version of this game. I hope this will help you. And clear your all doubt.
    C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\THQ\Relic Entertainment\Space Marine