Thread: Who are the Zombie and unknown enemies in Dead Island?

Who are the Zombie and unknown enemies in Dead Island?

Well I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. There is no confirmation about the fighting with the zombies only into the game. I wanted to know what other organic challenges being asked into the game? what will happen when you are switched to the difficult settings into the game. Let me know if you are having any specific requirement to get the idea of the entire thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Who are the Zombie and unknown enemies in Dead Island?

As far as I know the entire island will be filled with the HOOLIGANS with the Gang type members. Also there will be Psycho's in Dead Rising 1 & 2. You have to lose the same and you will clear the area from the Zombie threat into the game.

Well I agree with the thing which you have stated over here and I wanted to tell you that I am afraid with the thing which you have stated over here. In case I am having the melee and I will get the close of it and I have also come to know that they are reacting quite faster than of me and I am sure that I will die quickly into the game. Well I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

I am looking to have the gangsters in the Moresby police department. It will give me an opportunity loot all the guns into the game.

I am wishing that the developer of the game will something which will make the dead human enemy as dead in the game. it will found silly when you are supposed to go for the Moresby PD whenever you have entered area and found them alive again. You have to make them unique enemies so once you have died. It will be quite great if the developer of the game provide the city-based zombie game. DI will be an island which is seems to be quite better and sequel should be city. It could be possible that infection might reach to the mainland city. Survivors should be evacuated at the end of the game.

Well I am sacred about the fighting of the human opponents in the game. there should be enemy marauders. I am big fan of RPG and hence I would like to have the unique boss battles. Let see what the developer of the game is going to provide on this particular matter.