Thread: Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

Today I was excited to download the demo version of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine but ever this change when I logged in to my account and clicked the download demo nothing happen I am annoyed no matter what I do it’s still not doing anything I even restarted my machine sill no positive result I was so wanted to play this game but right now I am very disappointed can’t wait to play this game any one here downloaded the demo for this game how is the game and what would I have to do to get this demo on my pc please guy help me on this I am very thrilled reply soon…

re: Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

I am also facing the same problem cant download the demo version I think either the link is broken or they not yet hooked the demo version yet may be till night it may available on I am creating the support tickets at steam for this issue I suggest you should also do the same

Hopefully they going to fix this soon as possible I because I want to play the demo before I invest my $50

re: Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

Well I can assure you that there is no problem with like or uploading if you care to see the front page you will find the statement saying order now a and get the get access to demo . so its means we have to buy it first to get the access to the free demo which suppose to be there to let us know whether to buy this game or not and if we don’t like the game then we can cancel the pre order . Well I don’t understand what the point in it . its better to let the user play the demo and then if they like the game they can order it or else they don’t what the point in collecting pre order before the user even know how good the game is . I consider this as scam just they know everyone would like to play demo as soon as it released its compete business guys and everyone can see this I wish they get some sense and make the right decision .

It’s just the promotional advertisement to convince you to compulsory buy the game as you don’t know anything about this game yet so in short you have to wait until 23rd to play the game I am waiting too

You don’t have to panic because of this is the common problem when the server over load. I have already helped many of friends to tackle this error when you clicked the download demo and nothing happens then all you need to do is just change you steam download region to somewhere else and restart the steam again. Just give it a try this should works

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    You don’t have to panic because of this is the common problem when the server over load. I have already helped many of friends to tackle this error when you clicked the download demo and nothing happens then all you need to do is just change you steam download region to somewhere else and restart the steam again. Just give it a try this should works
    I think you are not reading the previous post the problem is not the busy server , the problem is the demo is only available to the people who had pre ordered the game already not for other

Not fair man that you have to but the game before playing the demo it kills the basic reason for demo to be exist, why do we have the demo so that we play the demo first and if we like the demo then we can go further to buy the game buy here the whole concept has been change now we have to buy the game first and then play the demo. Yeah we have the option for cancelling the pre order but all the steam user knows how good that can prove to be . I am not going to buy this game unless I first play the demo or people will give the positive review. All this approach doesn’t make any sense to me but I don’t care whatever the motive behind this thinking

Re: Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

You are wrong the demo is still coming out for free only and the only thing is we have to wait for it little while just have to miss couple days of early access for the people who were going to purchase the game in spite of of reviews and such . its reward for blind faith .

Re: Clicking on download demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is not working on steam

I download the demo to check whether I have to buy the game or not but now days the thing getting idiotic and dumb