Thread: Cannot install Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo

Cannot install Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo

In my computer I have recently downloaded Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo game and after downloading the game whenever I try to install the game at that time I get error and I am not able to complete the installation. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

Re: Cannot install Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo

As far as I know this type of problem can take place when if the installation files which you are trying is corrupted or the game which you are trying to install is not downloaded completely. First of all I would like to tell you that check whether you have downloaded the game completely or not.

I have referred your above reply and after reading your solution I have checked game installation file and game size and game is downloaded completely and when I have tried to install it in different computer at that time it didn’t give me any issue. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue. if anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

In my computer I was also facing the similar problem while installing the game and after that I thought that this problem is occurring because of the incomplete download file and that is why I have downloaded game again and after downloading the game when I have tried to install the game at that time I get the same problem again. now after that my friend suggested me to try to install the game after disabling the antivirus and after that I have disable the antivirus in my computer and after disabling the antivirus when I have tried to install the game at that time I didn’t get any issue. If you are using antivirus In your computer then i will suggest you to first disable the antivirus program and after disabling the antivirus you have to install the game in your computer. now after disabling the antivirus you will not get any error while installing the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo.

I have first disabled my antivirus as you have mentioned in your reply and after disabling the antivirus when I have tried to install install Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo at that time it gets installed successfully and this game is very nice. I really appreciate your help.