Thread: Opening sequence scene of Dead Island

Opening sequence scene of Dead Island

Guys I just saw the opening sequence of this game and I must say that I am bowled by this game the graphics is intense and I must admit that this game is the best zombie game that I have come across. well if you want you can watch out some videos in the you tube itself and you will get all the information out there only. So that’s what I am saying here. go and watch it guys you will surely love the vide and I am dam sure about it. do let me know about your comments.

Re: Opening sequence scene of Dead Island

Yes dude you are absolutely correct I did have a look at the same and the video did look fantastic and hence that’s what I am saying here. well I want to ask when is the game actually releasing do anyone have confirmed dates because I have got to hear some 3-4 dates but all of them were not confirmed yet, so that’s why I thought of asking this question with you all, so what’s your take on this can you please reply I am waiting for the necessary reply on the same? Any of the confirmed dates then do share it with me.

Well if you were not knowing about it then let me tell you that the release date of the game is 6th September. So that’s what the release date that I have got to know and yes it has been confirmed by the officials. I am amazed that you are asking this question with me now? Anyways I hope you have got the necessary answer about the same. I am hoping that this game would be a good one if we are able to get more information on that then I will make sure that I will post all the information about the same there only. So that’s what I am saying here.

Guys did anyone notice that in the video there was a person whom we were following in this video? Do anyone know who is that person in this game? what role does he have in this game to play? Suggest me some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyla Rose View Post
    Guys did anyone notice that in the video there was a person whom we were following in this video? Do anyone know who is that person in this game? what role does he have in this game to play? Suggest me some answers.
    May be a random person for sure. well may be a type of person who is actually telling the story in this game so he can be that person. Well it would be very interesting to check the role of that particular person in the game as the game progresses that is something that we need to wait and watch and see how this person plays an important role in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you do have a good look at the same and as far as the game is concerned I am desperately waiting for the game to be released it will be out soon. That’s what I am hoping for. Anyways the game will be releasing tomorrow so lets hope for the better of the game.

I saw the video and have seen all the 4 characters in the game and hence have seen that all the 4 characters in the game do get drunked up that’s what I am saying here. well the music of the video does looks awesome and hence it is going to be a wild game with some wild music that will make the game worth having a look. Anyways all the secrets will be revealed as the game progress in the latesr stages. Thanks for making a thread on this game. well I could not find anything over here about this game.

I thought all were viewing the videos in the lifeguards point of view, but no I was wrong in fact they were viewing the videos with the skincolor off. so that made me think that it can be a totally different perspective that’s what I think. So that is what I want to say here. well the person that is there I nthe game does looks interesting and hence what I think about this character is that it will play a very crucial role in the game, also how it guides all the 4 characters that are there in the game even that will be an interesting thing to watch out in the game, that’s it from my side for you all.

To me it looks like a bottle of Jack. Does not look anything more interesting then that to me. so I hope you do understand what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Ok guys lots of interesting things have come up over here and hence what I want to say is that it is very much interesting thing that a lot of people are wary of this game and hence it comes to me as a surprise factor that all of them are working well forthis game and have kept their eyes onthis game. so that’s what I am saying here. still a lot of people do have a lot of questions about this game and hence people out here will be there to sort the issue out.