Thread: How I will save game progress in Dead Island?

How I will save game progress in Dead Island?

We know that Dead Island is going to be releasing in this particular month. I have heard lots of speculation about this particular game especially about saving system of the game. I have come to know that there will be nothing like checkpoint save which was happening Borderlands. I wanted to know how I will be able to save the game and reload the same? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How I will save game progress in Dead Island?

I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide something like Fallout, Oblivion, Two World II saving system in which gamers will be able to save anywhere into the world and wake up the same at the each and every point of the game when you are supposed to reload the world into the game.

I agree with you and I am also expecting that the developer of the game will provide the option which will allow you to save anywhere into the game. Let see what is to be going to happen.

Yes the save anywhere in the game is seems to be quite exciting feature. I am thinking that safe rooms will be the big feature. You will be able to save all the stuffs into those big rooms or it will be saved autosave. I would also like to have the respawn system but it should not be liked as dead risings bathroom save. If there is savepoint into the game than I am expecting that the all the gamers will have quite less issue while playing the game on the computer of yours.

If there is something like saving all the stuff every time then it will become specific objective or mission. As far as I know the Auto save option is associated with online playing of the game. it will work when you are getting out from the playing the game saving all the stuffs like XP and Goodies which you have managed to get into the game.

All the people who are having the proper manner to save the stuff than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and they will help you out with the proper solution over here.