Thread: Hardcore mode into Dead Island

Hardcore mode into Dead Island

Well I love to do video game on the computer of mine. I have come to know about that the Dead Island is seems to be realistic game and I am expecting that this particular game is going to be have hardcore mode. I wanted to know what will you have into the hardcore mode of the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Hardcore mode into Dead Island

I am really excited about the hardcore mode of the game and I am looking to have following things into the hardcore mode.
    • Hunger- it will decreased the damage until you are eating into the game.
    • Sleep- if you are not sleeping within last 24 hours than stamina bar and your speed will be decreased slowly.
    • Crippled limbs- your face survivor and they melee attack your limbs and that limbs will be less effective to the attack with or walk on into the game.

I agree with the stuffs which you have mentioned over here and I am wondering that all the stuffs are quite exciting. I am hoping that they will provide all the stuffs officially but for the PC version of the game I don’t expecting that the developer of the game will provide the thing. But I am expecting that it will be moded really soon.

Yes there is a possibly that we are going to have the moded stuff if the stuffs are not available officially by the developer of the game.

I don’t know when the above mentioned stuff will be included by the developer of the game. but I am sure about the thing that is the developer of the game will provide the stuff at the launching of the game. however I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide DLC for the stuffs. But I am not having idea whether DLC will be available for free or it will be of Paid version. Most probably DLC will be available for free. Let see what is to going to be happen.

Personally I like the games which are having the survival element or you can say something like searching for food and water. When there was Vegas pioneered with the hardcore mode and it was quite popular and it was quite common for the newly released game. I also agree with you that the developer of the game will release something like DLC after couple of week of the releasing of the game. I will pay for the same happy if they are going to provide some extra element for this particular game. I would like to have something like energy drinks into the game so that I can survive myself into the game.

You have to disable everything into the game and you have to go for the super hard mode. But if you wanted to be badass do and also you should turn off the TV yours but you should have the turtle beaches to beat into the game.

As far as I have not come to know about the hardcore mode included in the game. but I am expecting that it might be included into DLC after releasing of the game. we know that there was great hardcore mode into Bad Company 2 and it was having the realistic number of shots. I am excepting that the developer of the game will introduce the mod after couple of weeks of the releasing.

According to me the hardcore mod will be great idea for the game. if it get happens than it will provide more number of people to play the game.

I think it will be quite interesting to see if the developer of the game are providing the DLC which the gamers can tweak and they will be able to set the rules according to their requirement. Also there should be more realistic zombie survival than that of the having the holding features like respawns and medical which can heal the injuries instantly into the game.