Thread: Cannot launch Warhammer 40K Space Marine demo

Cannot launch Warhammer 40K Space Marine demo

Hello friends I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit on a laptop and whenever I am trying to launch the demo game Space Marine it crashes, I don’t know now what to do? Anyone having same problem? Can you guys share your views with me and if anyone has solved it then please suggest me the solution.

re: Cannot launch Warhammer 40K Space Marine demo

Hey I was facing the same problem after several time of reinstallation the problem got solved finally it started; this was nothing a big deal as usual as all the games having a problem. I think there is some problem with the startup itself it is just unable to get properly installed at once when I was trying it on my friends pc also the same thing happened and the solution was the same though.

I have also fixed this problem after a number of try this was so irritating when the game has to be installed at the first time and it has number of error which are just not able to solved out. I would be saying that this is a very big problem with the developers they need to do something which would be helping the user to install it at once without any problem and the game should start after that if it is having some problem like it is lagging a a bit or so you can release a patch and solve the things out but still you need the proper solution for this. So I have solved tis by completely removal of the complete removal of the game by system restoring and then downloaded it again and then the problem was solved so try this out and see.

This problem solved this problem with number of ways and I would be liking to tell you about that you can try with the verifying the cache, re install the game, re download the game before installing it again, restart the system over your system. Try to install all the drivers update again and then see if that is helping you out.

I cant see any problem with this dear I think you have downloaded some wrong step from somewhere download it again and try to re install it again and this guys are right the problem can be solved with this problem because I haven’t saw any such problem and many of my friends have been playing this game and none of them are having any problem with this so I think that there is no problem with this game and nor you can say that this is a bug and this would be creating any more problem to you.

Re: Cannot launch Warhammer 40K Space Marine demo

The problem is solved I followed what you guys said, and this was bit weird I downloaded the setup from the same site and then installed it and then game dint launched but when I did the same again and then the problem was solved this was really weird. I wonder why I have been facing this problem. I tried to search out for it but still nothing was in the result anyways the problem is solved I am happy with that.