Thread: Unable to login on the EA servers while playing NCAA college football 12

Unable to login on the EA servers while playing NCAA college football 12

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have found that I am not able to login to EA servers while I am playing NCAA college football 12. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. Welcome for any help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to login on the EA servers while playing NCAA college football 12

I wanted to know what version of the game you are having with you. I mean whether it is console game or PC game? if it is a PC game than what operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Let me know if you are getting while connecting with EA servers? If so kindly post the entire error message. If you are having any further information than simply provide the same over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter.

Very basic thing which I am suspecting that there could be maintenance work might be happening and hence you are not able to connect with the EA servers. Well what wanted to tell you that you should try after couple of hours and see whether it is working or not.

After going through the post of yours I am suggesting that you should simply restart the router of yours. you might also need to reset the router of router which you are using. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should simply install the latest version of the firmware of the router of yours. you can get the latest version of the firmware from the official website of the router manufacturer.

Do you have installed any firewall or security software on the computer? if you are having the same which I have mentioned previously than I am suggesting that you should disable the Firewall and the security software and see whether there is difference into the situation. If the issue you is resolved than you need to configure the firewall as well as security software. Also tell me whether you have done appropriate port forwarding on the router of yours. I think you will be able to resolve the issue after doing appropriate port forwarding on the device of yours.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the system and see whether it has managed the issue of yours.

Can you tell me whether you have managed to fix the matter of yours? If there is no changes into the situation of yours than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team of the developer of the game. the technical support will help you out to issue which you are getting on the system of yours.