Thread: What is the difference between gameplay of 30 FPS and 60 FPS?

What is the difference between gameplay of 30 FPS and 60 FPS?

I am having a particular query and I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular matter. suppose I am playing Modern Warfare 3 on the computer of mine. tell me what will be difference between the gameplay when I am playing the game with 30 FPS and 60 FPS? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the difference between gameplay of 30 FPS and 60 FPS?

I agree with you that you are going to have the smooth gameplay until and unless the FPS is getting below 30 by any mean.

I have played video games on the computer of mine. if you are playing shooter than l let you know that you are going to notice the difference between the 30 FPS gameplay and 60FPS gameplay. You will see the difference between smoothness while playing the game. you are not going to notice anything like lag into the game until and unless FPS drop below 30. You will see great smoothness while playing the game with the higher FPS on the computer of yours.

I have noticed number of people who are saying that 30 fps is good. The game will run smoothly without any kind of lag with 30 FPS. We know that this particular game is having more intensity towards graphic. Also there are lots of COD game will play on the high FPS and I don’t think so it will be bad thing.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours and after looking at the post of yours i have figure out that there will be great gaming experience while playing the game with the higher FPS. So I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to help me out.