Thread: Will rig allow playing Battlefield 3 using high settings?

Will rig allow playing Battlefield 3 using high settings?

Recently I have upgraded with rig on the computer of mine. but still I wanted to know how can I run through BF3. I mean whether there should not be playing the game highest setting. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter will be highly appreciated.

Re: Will rig allow playing Battlefield 3 using high settings?

Before I say anything on this particular matter I wanted to know about the system configuration of the computer. what is the hard ware configuration of the computer? what operating system which you have installed on the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? makes sure that you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers and DirectX on the computer of yours so that you will be able to play the game on the computer of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt relies of yours. I am posting below the system configuration of the computer of mine.
    Intel Core i5-2500K Processor
    ASUS P8P67-M PRO B3, Socket-1155 Mainboard
    Corsair TX V2 650W PSU
    4gb DDR3 RAM
    Ati Radeon HD 5850 1GB Graphics
    Vista 64-Bit
    I am hoping that after looking at the above mentioned information you will help me out.

I don’t think so Windows Vista 64 bit will do well for you. You are having 1GB of graphic card and it seems to be mid range. You take care of the thing that is this particular game will require DX11 for smooth running of the game. you might require high quality GPU to make the thing working for you.

I am suggesting that you should simply switch to Windows 7 64 bit. If you have installed the same than you are going to get the GPU power for the long term. I know that this particular game is having support for DX11 however console is not having support for the DX11. If you are having good system configuration than you should try to play the game on the computer of yours and I think than you can try to play the Alpha version of the game with high resolution and maxed details on the computer of yours.

I think you have misunderstand the thing this particular game is going to have support for the DX10. However the engine of the game is especially designed for DX11. If you are trying to play the game with DX9 than it will not work at all.

After going through the post of all the users which all the users have mentioned I let you know that you will not be able to play the game without having the good system configuration. Also you should see that you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer of yours and see whether the game is running or not. if you are having any issue you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance.