Thread: cd rom drive Warcraft 3

cd rom drive Warcraft 3

Hello guys I have been a great fan of the Warcraft 3 and I have been having number of issues with this games like when I have been inserting the CD of the game into the CD rom Drive the pc just get stuck sometime when the game is been installed somehow it starts lagging up and and if everything is running then there would be some two different and weird issue with the audio there would be no audio and sometime It would be starting to harm my computer so any one with any help than please share it out.

Re: cd rom drive Warcraft 3

This is not a new problem that the game has been lagging warcraft has been a big problem many time and the users have been facing lots of problem so I think you need to try out the basic steps and then see if that would be helping you out like reinstalling the game and then see if that does something for you.

Hey I would be saying that just reinstalling won’t do anything, you need to remove this game completely and then look out to install it form some other cd as your cd seems to be a corrupted one if you are installing it form some other CD I am sure that there wont be any problem because this is completely and clearly looking out to be a problem with the CD itself you have been using this CD from long or some of the file over this CD would have been corrupted now and its time for the change in the CD.

I have also got the same problem once with the audio and so many things and then I thinking if there would be some patch or so that would be helping my problem. And after finding out I found that there is a latest patch which should be installed and this patch has the capability to solve the entire problem.

I think you are trying with the pirated game CD this is an pirated CD I think that you need to get it from some of the player who are having a private CD and original one and then try to install with that surely this would be taking you out of all the problems. I have never found any issue with the Game and I have installed it so many times and have even shared it with my friend but no problem ever at all. That is the reason why it has been recommended to have a original CD if you really like to play the game a lot.

Have you checked out your graphic card and is it the same with other heavy games to try playing some heavy games and then see if there is any problem with that and even try to update all of your drivers sound driver graphic driver and even try to change your graphic card and see if there is anything different in your game. And if everything is fine there would be many more update as I have heard and you can make your game run nicely with it and you need a new executable file which would solve the problem too. I don’t think that you should have had this problem if you would have been dealing with the legal CDs this pirated cds have files in such a way that when they are used some 2 or 3 times they just become useless and they cant be used the next time.

I hope this is very logical that if the CD is getting stuck and the computer is getting stuck because of that then there is a problem in the CD for sure. But still just try it into your friends system and see if it is working fine over there? And if yes then we need to focus on the problem with our system but I don’t think that it would be working in any of the system because it’s the faulty disk.

Hello friend I think most of the problem has been solved over here itself you would have got lots of clue but still I would be liking to ask you to go through with some of the thread which would be telling you why the game has been stucking after the installing and what you should do.Big Problems while trying to install Warcraft 3 .. Please help! , Warcraft 3 lags in Windows 7 RTM go through with them too I hope this will help you out.

OH was so silly but as i am weak with my technical knowledge i was unable to think that this would be the problem with the CD itself i just asked for a different CD from one of my friend and then i found that it was working nicely so now this is sure that there was some problem with the CD setup anyways thank you so much for helping me out and all of your suggestions are really appreciated.