Thread: Error message: H12.exe stopped working

Error message: H12.exe stopped working

Hello guys I have just got a team fortress 2 over the steam, and it seems like it was completely installed at once without any error but I wonder why it has been showing me an error saying H12.exe is not working can anyone tell me that how can this be solved? Have anyone got this problem before what is the cause for this problem please anyone with any suggestion please share?

Re: Error message: H12.exe stopped working

Hey I have also got this problem once and I thought a lot over it and I did searched over internet for some help but I dint got anything so I thought of sticking to the basic and trying the common stuffs like just system restoring the pc so that the changed registry key and all setting would also be deleted and then I reinstalled again but there was no help it ran for some time and then again showed the error this was very sad but later noticed that there is two problem which can cause this error either there is some file in the setup which is corrupted or there is some problem with the windows version either download some other setup form some genuine site and then check out if this is helping you out. I am sure anyone of this would be solving your problem and just for doing this I can’t ask you to format your system and if you don’t have any imp document and you are in condition of formatting then surely you can do this.

No problem with me at all I have been working out with this nicely I haven’t found any problem with this I would be suggesting you to completely remove the program and reinstall it and the problem would be solved and even I would be saying that just try to update all your hardwares.

I think this error can also be occured by the system problem and they have been facing while playing the game so i would be saying the antivirus like Norton/Symantec, AVG 7.5, Avast, Spyware Doctor and Nod32 has been found to have a problem with the games and they hav been resulting in crashing the game so i would be saying just try to stop them and then restart your system and then try to start the game and see if it working. The background games can also be the problem if there are number of files been working they can also lead to have error in the game.