Thread: Features SimCity 5 must have

Features SimCity 5 must have

Hello friends I have been thinking about the simscity5 I know it still has long time to announce anything about it but still we can think about some of the stuff which the latest version is not having and the future version should have with it I have been thinking about this a lot now I want what you guys think what are your opinion what should the new version should be having.

Re: Features SimCity 5 must have

Tough question for me because I have been playing this game from long and I haven’t ever disliked anything and while I am playing this I learn about what are the stuffs been present in this game and then I start using them and I just go losted in the game so much that there is nothing to get back anything over it and I am just so blank with this that I am not able to think that what this game is lagging behind with and what it should have because already this game is having many of such stuffs that I haven’t ever thought that any of the games can have and that is just so awesome with me and I love this game very much because we just don’t know what all the developers can do with this game it is so real and nice.

Well I do wonder that this what this game is not having so I found out that this game should come up with more of the new faces for the sims and new styles and all and there should be more cities which would be a real funs more better design and all which would just give a great view while we are playing this game and we would be able to enjoy this game very much.

First and the last thing what I can think about this is I don’t think that there would be any further version for this game because they have already came up with many thing which was never thought by anyone very exciting game and amazing features and all, and now I don’t think that there would be anything which the developers would be planning to come up with. They are already done and many of the players have been tired of playing it, I mean I know this is a very nice game and is very interesting but when you keep on doing anything for long time then you just get bored out of it and so as with this game too so I don’t think there would be lots of request for the version ahead.

This is true that we don’t need any version of this game ahead because already this game is nice and having very much features and we can enjoy this for long from now also and enjoy it and I am sure that we won’t be much bored if we keep playing it but less number of times. And I don’t think just coming up with few number of the same thing which we had in the previous versions would be a good choice.

This is the biggest question that do we really need a further version? My personal view is no we don’t we are enjoying the one we are having now and I think making this game more better would have more bugs in this game so no more attempts.

I have been reading a lot and having hearing a lot to that most of the players are very sure with this that there would be no more further version for this game and even they are not interested nor the developers would be trying to come up with and if they want something new to come up with then they need to develop a game which would have some same concepts but totally different game which would be more interesting and this would take a lot time so I don’t think right now we need to think anything about such stuffs.

If they would be coming up with anything more with this game then that would be a online game and making this game as a social gaming as the AOE and make it very different one and I don’t think they have anything to go around with.

Now this concept of gaming should have a end I don’t think now this is important to carry out for anymore time now there should be some new game which would be completely different that’s it what I can think no more features nothing is required. But still over you query I can say that if they want to come up with anything than they need to have some changes which they dint had in this game before in any of the version. Something completely different more of 5 or 6 complete different feature can lift up the game to a good extent.

I have liked this game so much and I am always waiting for something new in this game and I don’t think that this is true that there are many user who don’t want anything more. We guys have been playing this game with so much fun and we just want more and more stuffs to come up with this game always.

So according to you guys this game has no future and we should be stop thinking about it. but still i would be saying this is our own view that would this game be a future or no there are many people who have been waiting for the new version and many of them are haven't so this is our own story about the like and dislike if you have been really liking the game so you would be waiting for it so it is always very tough to decide that would they be launching or not if there a re number of guys waiting for it then there would be a game been launched for sure.