Thread: What are the good offline LAN video games?

What are the good offline LAN video games?

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. now I am looking for the some of the most beautiful good LAN games. I am having LAN party with some of the friend of mine. I am looking to have some of the video game which can I play anytime. Let me know if you are having specific information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the good offline LAN video games?

Looking at the requirement of yours I let you know that there number of types are available when you are supposed to consider the LAN gaming. I am posting following which you can select and according I will tell you which video game will be suitable for you.
    • Strategy
    • Shooters
    • Racing
    • Fighting
    • RPG

I also love to do video gaming on the LAN and I am aware of the some of the most beautiful game which I have played ever. The very first which is coming to my mind is Company of Heroes. If you can get the The original Dawn of War than it will be another good option for you. I love to play the Halo Combat Evolved and this particular game which can be run on the higher system. If you are not having rigs than you can get the copy of the Arma 2.

I have noticed that amy people used to get lots of fun while playing racing games on LAN. As far as I know there is best free LAN racing game is trackmania and it is having lots of tracks. Also this particular game requires system requirements. This particular game is running without any lag.

We know that if you are supposed to play the Strategy game than it will take couple of hours to play the game. personally I love to play Age of Empires 2 as well as Rise of nations. If you are supposed to any of the game than I let you know that you need minimum 2 and maximum 8 person. Also all the people are aware of the thing that is Strategy games needs lots of f decision making from the civilization and when they have to move on the age. As far as I know this particular game is quite polished and one can easily learn and have fun for many hours.

There are number of shooting game are available as far as shooting games are concerned. I recommend that you should go for Counter Strike 1.6 and it is all time hit game for ever.

You can also go for the Call of Duty series 1 to 4. It is the most successful series of the game ever. You can have various modes, guns, maps and good graphics. If you are going to have the COD 1 than also run on the most of the computers. It is quite easy to create the dedicated server. It is quite polished and game and there are number of people who love to play this particular game.

I have played number of games but I like to go for Halo Combat Evolved. This particular game quite different from the first person shooters since it is including vehicles and it is not based upon the human characters. It is not having the reality based weapon. Like COD it is also having various modes which you can use to play this particular game. you can also have number of maps as well as weapons like flame throwers, snipers and rocket launchers in the game which can have for the great time with the game.

Thanks a lot for the reply of yours. I have found all the above mentioned quite informative and I think I am going to play COD series for the LAN party. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot again.