Thread: How can I run setup of Medal of Honor airborne on the Intel graphic card?

How can I run setup of Medal of Honor airborne on the Intel graphic card?

I am looking to run the installation of Medal of Honor airborne on the computer of mine but as I am trying to do the same I am getting an error message which is saying Video card is not supported. I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I run setup of Medal of Honor airborne on the Intel graphic card?

Looking at the problem I wanted to tell you that onboard Intel GPU is seems to be quite weak. Well at least you should have NVIDIA Geforce 6600GT or ATI Radeon X1300PRO with Pixel Shader 3. If you are having the above mentioned GPU than only you will have the smooth playing of the above mentioned game.

There is no information about the computer configuration. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? what is the hard ware configuration? Is there any changes on your system? Let me know whether you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? you told me that you are getting error message so post the entire error message as well as log file of the error message which you are getting.

If you are having Nvidia GPU than you might try the following things.
    • You have to turn off the slit frame rendering.
    • Also you have to disable the SLi from the nv control panel.
    • The game will not run proper if you are having the SLi since this particular game is not having support for SLi.
    • So you have to take care of the thing which y
    ou have mentioned over here.

I am not sure about the thing which I am going to mentioned over here but you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not. you
    1. should try to install the game into Safe mode.
    2. To boot the computer boot into Safe mode you have to perform following steps.
    3. You should restart the computer of yours and press F8 from the keyboard.
    4. Select Safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu.
    5. Once the computer is booted into Safe mode you can make an attempt to install the game.

There could be an issue with the Windows which you have installed on the computer hence I recommend that you should update windows and then you should try to install the game.

Looking at the matter I think you need to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer. you can get the latest version of the graphic card drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after installing the drivers you should restart the computer of yours . after that you should try to install the game.

I am highly suspecting that there can be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. We should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will fix the bug issue.