Thread: Cannot remove "Zygna Games" and "Splashtop Connect"

Cannot remove "Zygna Games" and "Splashtop Connect"

While installing the driver, I found that the software called "Zygna Games" and "Splashtop Connect" get loaded itself in my computer and that is also without prompting me even once. Now, I am not able to remove that from my system. I have tried through all the methods that I know to remove that but cannot remove that. I am having Windows 7 installed on my computer. Whenever I try to uninstall then it behaves like it is removed from it but after one simple reboot it again comes back. Please help me to remove those from my computer.

Re: Cannot remove "Zygna Games" and "Splashtop Connect"

My suggestion to you is to make use of the Spybot and see if that can help you or not. You can simply download that in your computer and use that. It is well known to resolve the issues like this and so it will not be a bad idea to give it a try.

You can try by removing the keys from the registry. Other than this, if it is not able to remove from the normal Windows mode then you can try by removing it in the Safe mode. So start the computer in safe mode and then try to remove this from the control panel. There are some of the software which cannot be removed in the safe mode. If you try to remove or uninstall that directly then it is not going to removed or it will show you some problem or error while doing the uninstallation. So try to do the same and let me know that if this was helpful to you or not

I would like to tell you that Zygna Games makes ever admired games like CityVille/FarmVille made for the Facebook. Talking about the Splashtop Connect, this is nothing but the extension meant for Facebook. Are you confident that you don’t have any idea that how these are installed in your computer? If you looking for the un-installation method for these then, they can be uninstalled through the usual 'Programs and Features' otherwise 'Add or Remove Programs' methods.
    You must check that there is not anything within the startup folders.

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Also user startup directory within your profile.

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

This is seem to be problem because of some virus infection in your computer. So just to ensure that, my suggestion to you is to download and install the Malwarebytes in your computer. After installing that, you will have to disable auto backup of the C drive and boot in the safe mode. Now uninstall those programs from your computer and after that you have to run the malwarebytes. I hope that it will remove that permanently.

Just press start > run and then type msconfig within the box. After this see the start up and services meant for the things that you wish to stop running at the start up. You will see that there is one box on the bottom. You will have to put the check mark within it to not showing you the Microsoft stuff.

This is very strange that it is coming pre-loaded with the motherboard driver CD and I am not able to understand that why the Gigabyte is putting such the garbage thing with their product but I have seen that there are many of the motherboards which are putting many of the junk software along with the installation CD which is not needed by the end users. I have doubt that they are getting paid by those software companies.

If you have already tried with the Malwarebytes within the safe mode and that is not working then you can try to make use of the combofix and see if that works for you.

smile Re: Cannot remove "Zygna Games" and "Splashtop Connect"

Just had the same problem with an ASRock motherboard's driver disk. Uninstalled the SmartView programs and the Zenga Games desktop icon was deleted, too.