Thread: Latest news for Battlefield 3 for pc

Latest news for Battlefield 3 for pc

Hello friends I have just saw a new video for the Battlefield 3 and it has been very awesome It is seeming to be so real that I am just amazed with that and have been already planning to book the game in the first slot of the edition and I know this would be really very tough but this is really awesome game but I have found some of the COD players who have been saying that they are having a better new edition that Battlefield is that true? What you guys think about it should I go with both of them?

Re: Latest news for Battlefield 3 for pc

Well I have been a fan of the battlefield so I won’t be saying that you should go with the COD because battlefield would be the better one for sure and once you are playing that I don’t think you would be liking to play the COD edition so I would not say to block your cash over there which is not going to be used often. And I think in any case the Battlefield 3 would be the better version for sure the video is completely true and you can see the extreme graphic in it and just judge that how it would be going to be.

If you a big fan for such shooting and battle games then I would be saying you can go with both of them and you would be getting something different in both of them and you would be loving it a lot. Because many time it is like the game is on the extent of its advantages and effects and we like it a lot but still while playing it if we keep on playing it for long and for very long it feels a bit boring and then we need a change and then we don’t have many of them and so we try to do something else and the link with such games get broken up and in this while many of the guys look out to play some games are really not interesting and find it boring and so if you are having one with the best choice then you can go with this one. I mean that the COD has been a very nice game and it is just in comparative to it and you want a alternative than surely you can get on to this game when you want.

I think when guys have been looking out for something new in while they are bored with one game they are looking for something else than a same platform and I think battlefield and COD both deals with the same theme it is same battle games so off course you aren’t going to get refreshed up with it you need something different.

Apart all of this saying I would like to say that this would be a better choice to be with any one of them but you can go with the battlefield 3 and then you find all the fun in it and you wont any chance to think about anything.

I have been a COD player from long and I would be saying the same that you need to stick with the Battlefield because the change I have saw in COD in so many years and the change in the Battlefield version in such a less duration has been very much and Battlefield 3 has been the example the graphic and the change has been really awesome everything is looking so real and they have been working really very hard and that has been the best part with them. I don’t know if they can do anything much better than this but what they have done is really awesome.

Still haven’t played this game on PC with any of the version but I have been playing this game online on battlefield play4free and I have liked that so much that one day without playing it is like wasted a whole day and I can say that if they have been able to make that online stuff so awesome and real then I think the game to install on pc and with a better graphic card would be just awesome, and looking at the video I have decided to go with it at once now.

I haven't heard about anything i just went through the video after you said it and nothing else about is know by me but the video is looking something very amazing and i was just unable to think that the next version would be so amazing. and i think this would be only for a high and new generation processor and i also have a feeling that there would lot of bug which would be effecting the game and they would be know when the game would be on the pc lets see what is it all about.