Thread: Which computer games can I play?

Which computer games can I play?

Guys I am having a new computer and I want to know which games I would be able to run over it and I am just a new comer to the computer field and I have found over for some game on internet but when I looked out for the hardware requirement they were asking to a high hardware requirement and I am not having that my configuration is:

Compaq Presario CQ62: Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @2.20GHz 2.19 GHZ
    Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
    System Type: 64-Bit Operating System so can I get some help for this?

Re: Which computer games can I play?

Hello friend I think that this is a very low configuration infact a oldest processor so according to that I would be saying you can play all the games which would have been released some 5 years back you can go with them or even may be with some of them which are 3 years old and I am sure that this would be working and I think that this is the best way to suggest you or searching out for the game for this processor would be very tough and then I don’t know if the graphic would be supporting or not.

You can find out with which are the supporting game for your system and I am sure you would be getting some of them and then you can try them out and check out if they are working.

Hey I was having the same laptop and there were number of games which I have been liking a lot and then they were working with no problem at all would like to tell you about some of them and they are Fallout 2 and Elderscrolls III: Morrowind, both with no problems, no lag. And even lots of puzzle games and all were also nicely working and they were interesting though. I know in this time where extreme graphic games has been launched I can’t even ask you to play flash games that would be really very boring but still apart that I would be saying that jus try to get some graphic card on your pc and then more of the games would be running.

Definitely everything is been depending on the graphic card and if you try to move around with that then you would be having more option and I was having a HCL laptop with the intel Celeron processor though it was slow I wasn’t finding it very slow yap you can say that it wasn’t multi processing much because if you try to run many heavy application it would use to get stuck but if you would be trying to run one of them one by one then there would be no problem. So I was able to play all the version of GTA till GTA 4 so I think it was really nice you can try that.

If I would be suggesting any of the game or if you are finding any of the game on internet then you can search out for the oldest version of them and I hope that they would be surely working with you and that the best way to find out which game is working search for the best games and then search for the first version of them and then try to play

1. half life
    2. aliens vs predators 2
    3. unreal tournament 99 GOTY
    4. unreal tournament 2003
    And I have tried all of this games oldest version on my old laptop and they were working nice.

You can try out starcraft , warcraft, total annihilation, guild wars but same that you need to look out for the oldest version anyways graphic card would be the important deal and don’t run any other application with the game and this would help you to get the game working without any lag.

I wonder that you have got a new pc and with this configuration this is quite very strange from where did you got this and is there intel Celeron processor still in market? I think you have got a second hand pc now I don’t think first of all this is a good deal to go with this and now I think when you are with this game just remember that you need to get a very good graphic card and then it would be the question that is the best graphic card supporting you processor and all but still you can try to go with some games like the first version of GTA and I am sure you can play age of empire and warcraft and all and surely the road rash and all would be running nicely.

Well i am not a big game player and that you can know with the configuration i have got and i think while checking all this out my lots of the time would be gone so this much suggestion would be enough for me and i would be loving it to hang out with which ever from this would be running smoothly on my system and as well i am thinking to till i have a good game into my computer i would also have some puzzle and all so that would be the best thing to have a good time. And i think that the HALO's first part should surely work because when one of my friend was having a very old configuration that time also he was able to play that game and then the answer to the query that why have i got the old configuration computer then it is as i don't have much use of it right now it is only for the entertainment and i am not that addicted to it though. And so i dont think that if i am not having a big use of the system and i am very new to it then this configuration is ok once i get used to it i would start using a better one and till that time i would have a good knowledge about it too.