Thread: Weird mouse acceleration with counter-strike1.6

Weird mouse acceleration with counter-strike1.6

I am with a new computer and it is having the windows7 Home 64bit installed on that. All the things in that is running well in it without any problem but it is not same for the counter-strike1.6. I found that the sensitivity accelerates as of around 1 second and after that returns to the original. I have tried with more that 5 mices but the result was the same. Earlier to this, I was not having the problem like this. Can somebody tell me that what is the possible reason for this problem and how can this be resolved?

Re: Weird mouse acceleration with counter-strike1.6

There might be some problem with the gfx-card that you are having and you will have to change that in order to get that resolved. Other than this, you can also try with the mousefixes and see what it can do for you.

Normally it is related to the mouse movements and some of the times it leads to the target dead on. If acceleration is enabled, the mouse movement is faster at once, although you change anything at the speed of your movement. which means that you work at Aimster shooters often beyond the mark because the crosshair unfortunately does not describe the movement that you use the mouse pretend.

If the mouse fix does not helped you then you can make use of the noforce commands. While putting this command, you must make sure that you have removed the precision for the pointer of the mouse properties windows.

If you wish to disable the mouse acceleration in Counter-Strike you've got to change the startup parameters of the game. You should make sure that you open Steam and click on My Games where you right click on the game Counter-Strike and in the selection dialog selects its properties. In the new window select "Set launch options" and add:
    Noforcemparms-noforcemaccel-noforcemspd
    The whole was confirmed by clicking on "OK" and the mouse acceleration is disabled successfully.

Reinstalling the counter strike might fix this problem. But before doing that, you should make sure that you have tried with all the other possible solutions and they are not working for you. I hope that reinstalling will resolve the problem.