Thread: Will someone trade the Runescape account for the Steam game?

Will someone trade the Runescape account for the Steam game?

So far I have played lots of video games on the computer of mine but now I am looking to play the Runescape. I wanted to know whether someone will trade the game on Steam? If you are having any idea on this particular matter than let me know about as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will someone trade the Runescape account for the Steam game?

Looking at the situation of yours I am suggesting that you should simply go for the checking the price of the steam game. you will be able to sell the account to the friend of yours and so that you will be able to get the more money into the game. I would like to trade for 1$ and normally I used to play MMORPGS but I have found that there will be more productive stuff which I can do with that time. I am wondering that the MMORPGS is seems to be the most time consuming video game which I have ever seen in my entire life.

As far as I know you are not allowed to trade the game with any of the other account because the game is already registered with the one account. So you will not be able to get the thing which you are looking for over here.

As far as I know you are not allowed to trade the game with any of the other account because the game is already registered with the one account. So you will not be able to get the thing which you are looking for over here.
    I don’t agree with the thing which you have stated over here. you will be able to trade games through steam account of yours than you are going to get the same through 10$ processing fee to the Steam so that you will be able to move the ownership of the game from the one account from the another Steam account. So I think you have get the idea of the thing.

I don’t whether the Steam is allowing the trading of the game between the account or not. but I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the Steam to get the further help on this particular matter.