Thread: How to get pack mules and geese in The Pioneer Trail game

How to get pack mules and geese in The Pioneer Trail game

I am looking for pack mules and geese on Avalanche Pass mission. I have tried the lots of way to get the pack mules and geese but nothing worked for me. Is there anyone who knows a easy step of getting that. I had tried to find that also, but it is quiet limited. I had seen in some videos that people are able to collect that in abundant. Where I can find them easily.

Re: How to get pack mules and geese in The Pioneer Trail game

It is quiet simple to collect that. You have to use your hunters for the same. You can start checking the fishing holes first. And then you can go ahead to collect pop pimples. You will keep on earning geese. Once you got 3 gees just bring the carpenter to the hole. You can find a mule also an the same hole is restored in 45 seconds. You can collect as much as you want. This the only easiest way.

I have used 100s of rations and Build a Plunger to find this. I am trying to find more Geese and Pack Mules. What I can see is Gnarly Goats and Snow Barrels. I am no this same mission since the weekend and stuck here. I will try your provided solution and see how much it can help. I hope there can be some additional hidden mission here who can help us to get this thing.