Thread: How to fix low screen resolution in some games

How to fix low screen resolution in some games

Whenever i am playing the game "Combat Arms" for a sometime and later when i exit the game,the screen resolution of mp pc is automatically changed to has changed to low resolution and i need to change it to the high resolution again and again from the control panel,can any one help me with this solution please?

Re: How to fix low screen resolution in some games

I have some old games which i used to enjoy playing when i was using windows xp but now when i am using windows 7 the game does not well fit with the resolution i guess.The games are not filling my screen as they used to be in xp.this problem is only with the older games like wall craft 3.any solution for this will be highly appreciated

I am using windows xp and i have currently switched to my monitor resolution to a higher value, and now windows xp is displayed only at the startup,but when it starts loading the user interface my screen juz goes dark and nothing is displayed but i do get a message saying "Invalid signal" is there any solution for solving this??.

Just try this out,Boot into Safe Mode<press F8 an hold for a while<Uninstall your video drivers and then boot into your windows and reinstall the driver and do not set your monitor resolution above native resolution.hope it works for you.

I'm having a laptop with windows 7 and whenever i run game such as warcarft or age of empire it is not displayed in full screen.There appears to be a black area outside the screen of the game.i have tried changing the screen resolution as well as the games video setting but it doesn't seems to be working.Any kind of help in sorting this out will be highly appreciated.