Thread: No Body block in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

No Body block in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I really not understand why is body blocking gone from this game? I mean earlier than while you required storming a house you could not just go in general, now it feels more arcade while I can go through people. Anyone have any idea about this? Please know me if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: No Body block in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

TWI thought people today cannot expect anything. They should run like a champ, has a camera to kill, etc, and you're not that stupid lock more. Often, I swear people just do not know how to manage through a door in the house, but I always thought it better to run through blocks of a person you know who made the game more plastic. I think you can run through people in MW2 well.

I heard that crash may affect on game performance, but a few sort of "soft collision" even more tough, than soft could mean, would be helpful.

I like being able to move unhindered. We will gladly have a game about realism here. I'm assuming most of us in this game with a keyboard, a mouse and a monitor that comprises just 70 degrees angle of vision. The point is: the game is not actual life. You cannot press past a model MG awkward as I would be able in real life. I can turn my body sideways and hand mixing. I cannot put my foot exactly where I wanted to be, ie stepping over an ally pruning in the middle of a door. In the absence of collision avoid all "But it could get around IRL!" issues. It simplifies the game and allows people to escape from grenades. Collision of the body only brings frustration.

If you stand in a teammate, you will just get killed by a single shot and won't be able to get anything because your partner is blocking your vision. I truly haven't seen anybody do it.

With 60 people on a server you need to make the code optimized network as possible. Every time you 'hit' on someone that could potentially cause serious delayed effects of rubber bands. Partial collision (Team Fortress 2) is more upset with teammates who push when you're trying to take a shot, etc.