Thread: Do guns jam in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Do guns jam in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I played this from last few hours but this is never happened with me. I don’t know what actually the problem is, but it’s really irritating for me. Anyone else have this issue ever? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Do guns jam in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

However, pressing the reload button when fully ammunition in the gun, he will do a "means of animation," as I call it to show that the weapon is safe and full load. I thought it was clever.

I as well wonder how this well from time to time, the rifle will not fire. You at a standstill have ammo in it, but just not going to shoot. It generally occurs with my semi-automatic, but occasionally about my post. However, the animation to see your magazine capacity is right for an animation unjamming, so maybe a change will have jams.

It seems that there were no jams in RO. Yeah; I don't know what I am thinking of. Possibly a mod. I could have established there was a "clear jam" bind or somewhat.

A bolt action rifle of the time would be very unlikely to jam, but a weapon semi-automatic or fully-could easily have a jam or a drink, and that is set aside and failure loads simple firecracker.

I am not sure I'd like to see in the game, but not realistic. I could live without a round in 300 just does not go out and your character automatically (or after another click) a course of action, I guess. I could see that being extremely unpleasant for many players, but probably a better idea for a mod saved.

There is some fault in fact. Last night, I was playing as a rifleman. My clip was empty, so I tried to replace it, but it did not work normally. Instead of normal change, a rapid clip, I saw a strange kind of animation incomplete maybe 10-15 times in a row, before the video was finally changed.

The trouble is jamming gun is quite rare in reality. And when it happens, sometimes it is difficult to remove the jam. Like the case in the real world glued airtight chamber. But it could add simple faults. Firearm would "click" but nothing happens. Clicking the mouse again re-bolts and you can shoot again. It is so rare to happen with a dirty weapon of all, perhaps every few hundred shots? Very easy to add as well.

There was a bug where you spawned and while you went to flames, you had to click two times. It occurred to me quite a few times; just start sprinting and discontinue and it will stop.

I have had is like this and makes a great moment of disbelief that even though there is a full magazine and the gun is ready to shoot, nothing happens. The error I receive, in full, usually in the machine guns. A memory was clearer during a shootout in apartments. Playing with friends he fired blindly into a corner, while passed over the road. Pour the charger for my MP40 completely reloaded, and then proceeded to follow my friends once the gun was fully loaded. He crossed the street and met a Russian who comes out of an alley. Directed, press the button and my gun did nothing. He then filled his PPSH.