Thread: MP-40 with no recoil in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

MP-40 with no recoil in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

As the MP-40 is basically a fully automatic rifle without any regression. I understand that was exaggerated in SR1, but this seems a bit silly. The same goes for the guns, at least be fired from the hip. Basically there are weapons of mass destruction in close combat.

Re: MP-40 with no recoil in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

There will be almost no change made to balance this game. Tripwire will not increase the MP-40 is receding to XXX and modifies its damage to XXX. The weapon recoil has been designed to be realistic. MP-40 is very, too simple to control, and machine guns are so weighty that its recoil is comparatively low as well. SMG is a round of low-caliber pistol and one with a metal construction as the MP-40 or the heavy wood and metal building setback PPSh would handle very well.

I was not suggesting they should. It seems strange suggesting that a cooking time of two rounds does not change much, while firing two rounds next time bring the weapon so high that it seems that I fired half a magazine.

Maybe GM should do to be more difficult to maneuver with then is, while one is equipped to turn to only half the speed of someone who, for example, a PPSh, regardless of the sensitivity of the mouse . Because if you have faced them in CQC you know they are a bit silly as it is.

So should the decline of PPSh tone down? I've never shot one so I have no way of knowing, but it certainly is much greater setback PPSh the MP-40 (although still not much), but assumed it was because of their higher ROF. That said, it does sometimes randomly jump when you're shooting 2-3 round bursts, when other times not (from the same position, no change in the suppression or other support). I guess it's sort of minor bug.

For myself I think all of the retreat and weapon-handling is smudge on and awesome as is. I think there's ample of balance and the classes truly have to play to their strengths.

In fact, I shot a bunch of machine guns in real life, particularly the M11 and the MP7, which are quite lightweight metal arms with a kick punishment enough simply because there is no weight to them. Between the rate of fire and its small nature, which requires a fair deal of force to prevent the target? Now, without firing the MP-40 or PPSh, I would guess that it would take back is much better than smaller, more modern machine guns due to the frequency greater or lesser weight in the front (drum + charger barrel in combination with wood stocks in PPSh) would be much more manageable. On the other hand, is PPSh bullet hose with a massive ROF, so I guess the vibrations of the retraction mechanism, it would be difficult to maintain the target of extended bursts.

My hypothesis comes from having managed a real M1 Garand, Kar98 Mauser and IRL. They tend to be a slight nicer to shoot (even though a little firmer to target) the modern aluminum and plastic guns because the heaviness makes retreat much more manageable (basic principles of inertia and decay all).

I saw a guy today who was around in the apartment buildings with the MG34 as SMG, which has just come inside and attacked everyone and I do not think this fits into RO2, sure it was possible to shoot a few rounds from the hip, but this was done only in an emergency situation that no Germans running around the back with MG and blasting hip. I tried it myself and its time to accurate, you have to compensate the decline and you are a walking Rambo.