• Apartments

1 100.00%
  • Fallen Fighters

0 0%
  • Gurmak

0 0%

Thread: Favorite Map in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Favorite Map in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

What you guys thought about this maps? Since these maps are out of the mix until release. I really want to know about your opinion here. If I talk about me than I mostly prefer Apartments. So what you guys choose?

Re: Favorite Map in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I will choose Fallen Fighters with the qualifier that it's just my preferred while people are willing to play in a synchronized way. Apartments are somewhat too much sided for attack classes, but at a standstill ok.

A fallen soldier is a campfest. The only way you'll do fine if you just sit in one of the buildings. I kept going for the goal and finished with 0 kills. He grabbed the sniper rifle next round and finished in first place. 20 minutes tracking the target. Wait there for another 10 minutes. Shot out of nowhere by some in a building whose been there all the time. It's silly, and screaming horrible map design. I cannot wait until the full version, so it cannot return to play again the map horrendous. Was not even popular in the RO, so do not know that TW decided to bring him back.

I have not been capable to play on fallen fighters because it collides while I spawn and couldn't discover any server for Gumrack.

I really like apartment much, but I am extremely tired of that, because each server maintains map changing him all the time. If I want a break from it and join a server with HF after the round is over and apartments. I love the map, but you know better than my own room. I never met SR1 maps and know apartments.

Being it’s a map very compact and very fun! I will be playing again after this release. For now I do not want to see it. I am glad that this update will take.

There is only one tank on each side, and virtually nowhere to maneuver the thing so usually remains near the seed and stalks around the world. Therefore, anti-tank just useless. You cannot do anything, from far away. You cannot flank, because as I said earlier, either get sniped or the tank will move through the crawl time there. Not only that, but the type tank runs like a fat man.

On occasion you get near it ends useless rounds ping off the tank, because instead of a Panzer fast or panzershrek, we have a gun fool who does absolutely nothing. I was running around the field warrant, tracking five hours, planting a charge, and then crawl away.

Maybe it will grow on me a little more in the future, but I realize that for the Territory way, I feel the same about FF as Lucifer. There have been a map of RO1 wrong and made things worse (the tanks are no longer useful on the map, hundreds of windows to shoot from, creates terrible, the map feels smaller). In Countdown, as a minimum in the action is a little more focused, they have to tempest the buildings and the protectors have little time to get dug earlier than defending the square.

Gumrack is a bit boring as per me. Is a map of all vehicles with no variety of vehicles, and to make it fun is likely to have a team full of people you know instead of bars or AI. I like the fallen combatants because it is a nice map, but going after the goals is a death sentence, and hardly anyone wants to help the lid.

In fact, I hated with a passion Danzig. But apartment is actually very nice in the way of firefighting. Both combatants killed and apartments do not look good at all in the way of the Territory and that are potentially the most frustrating place in any of the old maps, if your computer is alien to the objectives. Actually fallen combatants suffering terribly become a base for the sole sniperfest acquired by people who enjoy endless suicide and reappearance. Apartments have the potential for this as well, now that both sides were windows and floors to shoot the targets of departure. I'm very excited about the upcoming series of maps. You really cannot get there first.

Sprays tank windows with MG and fire the main gun. Artillery commander calls in their camps. Squad leaders to establish a smoke as it moves to the next point hardcover.

While I agree that the design flip-flops map is not the best and favors the window a little too camp, but yesterday I was getting the top scores on all night as a squad leader with camping window minimal, except if I take a certain player on your window or on the occasion of artillery.

In general, however, was the most organized race that had so far, because my friend that I was in VoIP was the commander. I kept pushing / defending the goals that I said people and because are too lazy to run all the way from seed, which generated in me. So basically, as long as the squad leader is in the right place, the team will end up there too, more or less.