Thread: The Use key for controls in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

The Use key for controls in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Ctrl is currently required to give MG ammunition, bandages, covering the use of weapons and pick. I looked through the controls and there seems no way to separate what is a bit of a problem. For example if I wanted a refill MG behind the cover that very often I find the nearest bit of cover or pick up a weapon. I would be surprised if there is someone who prefers actions that have their own separate keys to not accidentally make the wrong move.

Re: The Use key for controls in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I wind up with all types of weapons in my inventory, and frequently being shot dead after by chance snapping to cover, while I just got shot and offended from that direction, and attempted to bandage myself.

In my opinion, the cover system should have a completely separate button. And the rest (dressing, resupply and grabbing weapons) can be placed on a button changes its function depending on where you are looking at: MG - refueling, a gun on the floor - takes the gun, it’s beaten and bleeding - bandage.

I actually felt a bandage to cover the next impossible at first, but it seems to sell the first priority of the button. So if you are crushing, which will be recovered in and out of the deck, but since dressing is almost instantaneous, it will be fine. Deal calmly press the button once, even if it says' press control left to cover "not to move and sold. I would like a stalemate like it to be a separate button, but actually is not too big of a problem atm.

Bandaging seems to have priority over any other contextual action. The rest are unpredictable, even if more than one "use" of action that can be done from where you stand. Tripwire does not bother me if you left the key in the universal use of the people they like, provided they do not give the election.

Instead of being forced, who died of times because I kept clicking on the cover when I had to sell then I die because I did not do the time. It really is not good to have to move away from start to do so should be able to do inside the cover, like maybe the character is sick down the deck and the band itself. The cover have killed me many times and have had the same problem with the zoom / sprint, but that happens much less (and probably only for me).

For myself, I have not anything incorrect with the USE key being utilized for multiple things. On the other hand at the very least cover should be its possessing thing.

I had no problems with CTRL, I'm really happy with most of the controls, simply because almost all the keys below the button 6 is occupied by some other characteristic.

The only thing I had trouble with running is that sometimes comes with running, stop immediately. Usually, the zoom only happens when standing or when using the iron sights, so it can be kind of annoying if you're running and suddenly lose all the momentum, because the game decided I wanted to do instead of zoom run.

Honestly, I do not like the cover system at all. I have been died while being "closed" to "cover" when trying to run away / in a corner too many times. If you press a key to move in a direction opposite to the cover, which should easily get out of it and run.