Thread: 1 hit kill not work in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

1 hit kill not work in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Here I have some glitches with 1 hit kill in this game. I was playing as a sniper, a man knocked at a distance very close to a sniper rifle. It’s hit in the chest, right lung; broke I saw the blood so I know who hit him, however, miraculously survived. Not even put it in the way of slow death, I had to hit it again to kill it. I think a bullet from a smg right in the center of the chest (about an inch from the heart!) A short distance must be an extreme death blow, but I know it's not because they have survived through it many times.

Re: 1 hit kill not work in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I was playing as an enemy shooter when he found the building was on the right and ran to my side. I was not expecting this, and I knew I would not have long to live up close and had a MP-40, which shot from the hip and hit him directly in the lower back near the spine. Again I could see from the blood that had beaten me, but did not kill him, or even turn it to slow death. He just turned around and killed me before I could re-screw. My point is that I thought TWI put a lot of time in collision detection not only of the head / chest / etc.

I think the game is great. Most possibilities to debilitate with rifles on his torso is completely sensible - in fact, could not be superior to that. If you ascend to 100% or less, both scenarios are realistic from the point of view you see in the actual frequency of incapacitation Rifle. And the reduced lethality of machine guns in the chest, even "point blank" is not bad either.

The amount of tissue damage at 1 m instead of 50m with an MP-40 will be exactly the same, and it will be considerably smaller than a rifle cartridge that yaws.

This is one myth of Hollywood that a bullet caught the right foot, something that they love video games portrays. It's possible collapse, and if you are beaten in the spine will the apparent lack of a sack of potatoes. However, a bullet does not knock upside down or on their feet.

I at a standstill think it needs some adjustments. A bullet an inch of his heart if they kill all the time, no matter the bullet. I mean the edition of the game to kill, which means that either KIA or shot to the point where they are no longer fight effectual. Similar thing with a sniper rifle, which use specialized bullets. I hit him in the upper chest, but even if I had not the strength of the bullet would have been enough to knock him down. And a shot in the spine, of course, we would render combat. I'm not just nit pick in the fact that I did not meet my exacting standards realism, but the problem is that it makes incompetent bolt-action rifles. If I am forced to clash in close range with my rifle, after that you just have one shot.

Specialized munitions existed, but were very rare - I'm assuming you're referring to things such as explosive ordnance that some have claimed that snipers use, or that the Allied soldiers claim that other bodies are found in German sniper.

No special ammunition, if they were affected by it directly through the lungs, which would not go, "oh, I've been shot. What better way to calm the window and miraculously my wound dressing in 2 seconds flat. 'I am not an expert in rifles of the Second World War and its associated ammunition, but I heard in another thread that had specialized ammunition German snipers ... I could be completely wrong though.

Anyway, my complaint is less about the snipers, and more on the short shot in the spine. My point is that I like the way RO1 was still possible to survive in close range with a rifle bolt. If I can get a great picture, and hit a vital part, and is unable to stop my attacker down, then I'm screwed.