Thread: AOE II the Conquerors expansion: army control is not working

AOE II the Conquerors expansion: army control is not working

I have installed AOE II The Conquerors on the company of mine. I am getting an issue while dealing with the condition chart and the menu of the army selected is not appearing into the game. I am not able to control the group of the army into the normal mode. Can you tell me why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AOE II the Conquerors expansion: army control is not working

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know what operating system which you have installed on the computer? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any recent changes on the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?

You should try to fix the matter by simply running the game as administrator of the computer of yours. for that purpose you have to right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on the Run as Administrator and see whether it is working or not. also you can try to run the game by setting the compatibility with operating system which you have installed and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer? if you have not done the same than you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. if reinstallation of the game is not working than you might need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them . the developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the game. Let me know about the experience of yours on this particular matter.