Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, stuck at difficulty screen, getting difficulty screen again and again

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, stuck at difficulty screen, getting difficulty screen again and again

Here I have a serious issue with my Red Orchestra2 : Heroes of Stalingrad and I want to discuss it with you people. I hope you have any solution for this. When I start the game and select the difficulty level in single player mode then I see a loading screen and after some time it brings me again to the previous screen which is ‘select difficulty screen’. I have no idea of how to fix this issue so please, provide me any solution for this if any of you have.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, stuck at difficulty screen, getting difficulty screen again and again

I am getting the same issue with ‘Red Orchestra2: Heroes of Stalingrad’ and I am not able to play this game. And not only this game, I am not able to play any beta game that I have bought till now.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, stuck at difficulty screen, getting difficulty screen again and again

I am also having the same issue with Red Orchestra2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Initially, I was not able to even launch this game but after some updates that issue got fixed. But, now when I am trying to play a single player game I am going in an infinite loop of going in difficulty screen and then a loading screen. This is happening again and again so there is no possibility of playing this game in single player mode.

As far as I know single player option is not enabled in beta version so I don’t think that it should be there. And if it is there then it is for sure that you will not get to play in single player mode. However, beta versions are to test the developed game so if anything doesn’t works then just send a detailed report of that issue to developers. I know some users can’t get to play in multiplayer mode because of many reasons and for them single player mode is the only option. But, as far as I know, the developers of this game have already mentioned that it would be only a multiplayer game in beta. So, there is no possibility of playing it in single player mode.