Thread: XINPUT1_3.dll error message in Fallout: New Vegas

XINPUT1_3.dll error message in Fallout: New Vegas

I am getting above mentioned error message while playing Fallout: New Vegas on the computer of mine. let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: XINPUT1_3.dll error message in Fallout: New Vegas

To figure out the root cause of the problem you have to tell me which operating system do you running? What is the hard ware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? you have mentioned that you are getting an error message so kindly post the entire error message over here as well as log file of the error message which you are getting on the computer.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should simply run the game as Administrator of the computer. For doing the same you have to right click on the exe file of the game click on the Run as Administrator.

Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? if not than I am suggesting that you should visit official website and look for the latest version of the graphic card driver and install the same on the computer. once you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers you should simply restart the computer. after completing with all the above mentioned stuff you should make an attempt to play the game and I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after using the thing which I have mentioned over here.

I think there is an issue with the DirectX which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should reinstall the DirectX on the computer of yours. if you are not able to resolve the issue than I suggesting that you should visit the official website. You should download and install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer.

You might need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the game and install again after restarting the system.

There could be compatibility issue with the game and operating system which you have installed on the computer. So I recommend that you should right click on the exe file of the game and go for the Properties and you have to click on the Compatibility tab. In compatibility tab you to select appropriate operating system so that you can fix the matter of yours.

It is well known that the video games are having bug issue hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them.