Thread: I am missing missions in the Pioneer Trail

I am missing missions in the Pioneer Trail

This game is showing me some blue exclamation points to complete a few missions on the Pioneer Trail. Anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? I have completed 4 missions but after the last one completed nothing has show up for days. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: I am missing missions in the Pioneer Trail

I have had my leader over just about every inch and still missing the last one. Nice that they tell you to hurry and finish so you can move on to the next and you can't. Some of my friends were complaining about it so I left 2 of them alone until I had to do them. Now they are gone. Has anything been done about this issue? I wasn't finding the last bonus mission in Beaver, I went to the guides section here - and the BV hidden mission guide only lists 7 bonus missions and not 8. But the overall BV mission says 8. I have looked at all the other messages and tried everything.

There have been so a lot of bugs within this game. I don’t believe they were actually ready to release it.

What is going on with this last mission that some people are not finding to allow us to move on down the trail? There has been several people with the same problem can't get past 7/8 of missions because there is nothing to find. Zynga is not responding to this help request. This is very upsetting when others are moving on down the trail. I am also stuck and cannot get the last blue exclamation point no matter what I do. I was very happy to have the trail open, but now I am starting to hate it. All my friends are moving along and I am just sitting here with nothing to do. I am getting actually fed up through this game at the moment, waited two days for the last mission to show up in High Plains and this is very annoying as I can't move on till I finish it.

I am working in Beaver Valley and cannot discover the last hidden mission. I have built the bridge and did the crawdad trap mission but have been unable to locate the last mission which seems to be one with a turkey. I have searched all over my game area and still nothing. I have been searching through the threads and have not found any that seemed to help me as well.

This is truly disquieting when others are going downward the trail. I am in addition stayed and cannot get the final blue outcry indicate no matter what I do. I was absolutely blissful to have the trail open, but now I am beginning to loathe it. All my companions are moving in and I am in the process of sitting here with nothing to do.