Thread: PC game vs. console game

PC game vs. console game

Hi, I used to play games on PC only but I am about to buy any console for myself but I am not sure whether there is any dissimilarities between the game of both the devices or they are almost same? because I have seen as almost each and every levels of the game are same in both the devices, then whether it is worthy to buy any console or not?

What is the actual difference between games for both the devices, or else simply just let me know whether it is worthy to buy gaming console or not?

Re: PC game vs. console game

Off course there is too much difference in games of both the devices and there is no doubt that if you are about to purchase consoles then surely its worthy.

I am agree with the above user as there is no doubt as you’ll get very goof gaming experience with the consoles rather PC’s are best at their own features.

But seems you have already played too much on your machine thus according to me as well you should buy any console for yourself. And the fact that you know is quite wrong actually, see though you got the same level but this is not the factor that you can compare in order to get any one. because the concern able thing are like, graphics, gaming support, higher resolution, minimizing keyboard and mouse.

Though for gaming consoles are best but still consoles controller for FPS and RTS games are awful rather they are good only for combating games.

PC is much more better in any concern, see first of all you don’t have to buy game each and every time as there are too many other sources from where you can get games.

I am using console and thus I would like to tell you about the console advantages and disadvantages, and will hope as it would be helpful.

Advantage: The most noticeable advantage consoles have over PCs is price. Very common consoles sell under $600, often with a couple games in the bundle. Again it is quite simple as compare to PC games as PC gaming can be a technical nightmare compared to console gaming. Inhabitants can in fact take a console to residence and be playing a game within minutes. I mean to say we don’t have to have operating systems to configure or there aren’t any such drivers to update.

Disadvantages: Even though sealing the whole thing into one unit does maintain it easy, while few of the apparatus inside the box turn out to be dated there's no way to resolve the trouble without replacing the entire console. Consoles execute only one task really well that’s gaming only where as by means of PC we can use it for an tremendously wide range of things.

By means of gaming console you’ll get excellent graphics for sure, as they are specially intended for that only, rather PC’s are actually meant for another purposes where games are just entertaining applications. But still there is no comparison between the console games and PC games. See I also uses to use both the device but for their specific use only, I mean to say where there is need of PC then we can use it and when it comes to game we can play it on console.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, but still according to you which console is better to have at this moment?

According to me you should get PlayStation 3 for yourself because the thing is like firstly it is the latest console that you can have, and has very good feature that you’ll not get in Xbox 360 even.

The PS3 and the Xbox 360 are next generation consoles that support video games in high definition but do remember as you got to have a HDTV if you want to really enjoy these games, and thus if you already have an HDTV these consoles will be your entry point in the HDTV era, both these consoles are very powerful piece of hardware. There are so many games which is actually different for both the consoles.

When it comes to price you’ll get PS3 game more costlier than the Xbox console, thus it is exclusively depends on you which console to have?

According to me PS3 is quite better than the Xbox, though I have both the devices but concerning the internet gaming, PSN has very good feature than Xbox Live.

See as the above user mentioned already as this is exclusively depends on you but still there are certain factors that you can consider while buying any of them such as, Pricing, Hardware, Games, Online PlayMedia, Connectivity, Reliability and many more.

And whatever you concern you’ll only get the answer to have PS3, no doubt Xbox was the good actually but after PS3 launched the whole market was actually acquire by another console actual. And I think you have heard about this only but still there is another one as well, and that’s WII. But through that you can only play the games which doesn’t have that much graphics, it actually supports 2D games.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, and I think this is really enough information I have gotten ever on any technical website.