Thread: Battlefield 2 does not work AMD Radeon HD 6770

Battlefield 2 does not work AMD Radeon HD 6770

In my computer I am using AMD Radeon HD 6770 graphic card and I have recently installed windows 7 operating system and before that I was using windows vista in my system. Now after installing the windows 7 operating system I have installed Battlefield 2 game in my computer and after installing the game when I have I start the game at that time at that time I get error and I am not able to play that game. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Battlefield 2 does not work AMD Radeon HD 6770

Well first of all would like to ask you that you are facing this problem with this problem with Battlefield 2 game only or you this problem is coming with the other games also. if you have installed any other game then check that also and after that if this problem is coming with this game only then I think there might be something wrong with the game otherwise this problem is related with the graphic drivers.

If you are facing this problem with Battlefield 2 game only then you have to first go to the control panel and after that you have to uninstall the game from the uninstall programs and after uninstalling the Battlefield 2 from your system you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to insert the Battlefield 2 installation CD in your computer and after that install the game again and after installing the game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know reinstalling the game will solve this issue. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

You have to also make try to launch the game with antivirus disabled because sometimes due to antivirus software also this type of problem can take place.

I have gone through your solution and after reinstalling the Battlefield 2 when I have tried to launch the game at time it worked fine but while playing game the graphics are creating problems. During the game I am getting stuttering graphics which is very irritating for me. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try to play Battlefield 2 game after changing the resolution and after that check whether you are getting the proper graphic or not. Because if the game resolution is not proper according to monitor size then also this type of problem can take place.

I most of the cases this type of the problem can occurs because the direct X and that is why I will recommend you to check that whether the Direct X is updated or not. if the Direct X is not updated then you have to update the direct X in your system and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you want to download the updated version of the Direct X then you can download it from internet or you can also download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. now after downloading the Direct X in your computer you have to install it in your system and after installing that you have to check whether you are facing any problem while playing Battlefield 2 or not. I think after installing the latest Direct X in your system you will not face any issues. try this solution and after that let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

Did you try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers? if you have not tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer then you have to first reinstall the graphic card drivers and after that see what happens after that.

Yes I will also suggest you the similar solution. First try to solve this issue by uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your system and after that restarting the system and after restarting the system you have to install the graphic card drivers again in your computer. Before you install the drivers you have run the drivers sweeper in your system. May be reinstalling the drivers will fix this issue.

if reinstalling the drivers you are still having the same issue then I think you are need to install the drivers which supports with the windows operating system because in your problem you have mentioned that you were using windows vista operating system and after that you have installed windows 7 operating system so there is a possibilities of having compatibility issues of drivers.

If you want to download the latest graphic card drivers then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. now after clicking on this download the drivers and install it in your system and after that you will get the proper graphics in your game.

Thank you for giving me this solution. I have downloaded the drivers from your given link and after that I have installed those drivers in my system and after installing that drivers I get the graphics properly. now all the things are working fine.