Thread: The Sims Social living room is disappeared

The Sims Social living room is disappeared

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I am playing The Sims Social on the computer of mine. I have stored the room of mine so that I will be able to build on the house of mine. the living room of mine is completely disappeared from the game. there was lots of objects in the room and I wanted to get back the same by any mean. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims Social living room is disappeared

I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? what is the hard ware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

In order to get the room of yours you have to do following steps.
    • You have to go for Shop and go for Storage and then go for Room Icon.
    • You must go for the rooms icon because the room will not show up in all it will only being showed into Room.
    • So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

Looking at the matter I think you might need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you have to uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and then you should reboot the computer of yours. after that you should try to install the game on the computer of yours. once you have finished with the installation process you have try to play the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well there could be bug issue with game hence you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will fix the bug issue and release the patch which you have to use to fix the matter of yours.