Thread: How to exit from tank in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

How to exit from tank in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

hello guys can anyone tell me here that how can I exit the tank in this Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums game. Though I am asking after having a lot of trial I am unable to figure out the way that can help a bit. Can anyone here tell me that way so that I can successfully exit from the tank.

re: How to exit from tank in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Well I think You can’t exit the tank it’s not possible in the game I guess But I am not sure there may be some way to carry yourself out of the tank. Hope to see if someone provides the solution.

the player needs to exit the vehicle let him exit it!, they say tank fights are hundreds of meters left, if the player exit how lengthy do you consider he is going to last awaiting the same tank that burned his crew and tank tearing him apart with the MG? In my opinion, I have by now envisioned the amazingness of immersion you have in tanks, seen your crewmates bleeding to dead, the interior covered in smoke and fire, now I would also like to be able to escape from that hell. evasion should not be immediate, or 100 % effectual all the time, it should be depending upon if you are hurt (more time trying to open the hatch or crawl away), the place you were having in the tank, etc

just picture: you got hit, the tanks gets submerged in smoke and fire, you hear sought, THEN the commander (if alive) gives the order to dump the tank, only then the players controller crew can way out the tank, pushing angrily the blocked hatches, distorted from the crashes or from the heat, and if you manage to exit, depending on your injuries you may be able to run, crawl of just die next to the burning tank.

You can imagine the view from the outside, you strike the enemy tank, you observe some hatches being opened, and the crew trying to exit, but you are too full of activity appealing the next enemy tank and you let them be alive, or you just desire to see them recompense for what they did to your crew members, and gun them down as they built, up to you, doesn’t matter to your score, because you get points for DESTROYING A TANK, not for killing a player, you by now help your team by taking away a key vehicle to the enemy, the crew without a tank is nothing.

if you deal with to escape somehow and get into cover, you can decide if you desire to carry on the fight, graving an rival or associated weapon from the ground, or just fall reverse to the tank spawn and get into a different tank.

since not every tank leader is John Wayne Rambo. If a tank is destroyed out in battle the crewmen are leaving to fly away or they are going to expire. If you let people go away their tanks in RO2 they'll just jump out and go gunning for infantry, which in real life they were surely not prepared to do, nor would they be in the depths of despair enough to connect infantry with their pistols or restricted ammo SMGs. Too frequently you have absolute crappy tankers who just bail from their tank at the first sign of trouble and pick up an AT weapon to annoy you with. You'd believe the game was Mercenaries or amazing.

only allow exiting tanks if the commanders order it, and immediately after tank gets critical injure. If the players stay alive (and if he will be able to able to fight) let him do a Rambo charge with a pistol! Let’s observe how widespread it takes him to die from lead poisoning. Also, crewmen were taught to fire weapons, basic training. Granted, they might not have the same staying power or tolerance to repression as normal frontline soldiers, but they CAN.

You should be supposed to be capable to bail, but an animation should play so it's not instant like in RO1, and only if your tank is spoiled, as in you would push k to scuttle then you would leave and the tank would puff up. I think it should be the tank leader, because he would have an SMG (of course not as skilled with it as a physical attack class and on both tanks at present in the game they would be the first to get out.

The only cause that holds up to support this tank bailing is that it was in the last game. I for all time kept on thinking this unrealistic not that you could bail from a tank but that a tank crew would go into the battle field. See a tank crew is particularly taught group of soldier and were precious cargo as they were the only ones who could function tanks. So sensibly soldiers were taught to move away so that they can get in a new tank and go back or be sent wherever else. Did pilots go into the ground battle after they packed up.No neither did tankers.

so what in effect your saying is: a tank crew would rather sit in a tank that is on fire or about to be blown to hell than climb out and defend themselves with what little experience they have ? yeah ok ......
    also its pretty annoying when your in the tank on ro2 and one of the crew says this "this tank is useless bailout!" and then you sit there pressing every possible button in the hope you might find the bailout button XD