Thread: Unable to start Age of Empires Online game getting Error code 8007013D

Unable to start Age of Empires Online game getting Error code 8007013D

Hello I am using the windows XP operating system and I have also installed the Age of Empires Online game and I have no issue while installing game. But while when i tried t open the Age of Empires Online game I have got error code saying that:ā€ 8007013Dā€. Now whenever try to launch the game I have got the error code: 8007013D. Can anyone suggest how to remove or solve the error code 8007013D on mine Age of Empires Online game and so that I can play the game without any issue?

Re: Unable to start Age of Empires Online game getting Error code 8007013D

This was the problem has been addressed by some of my friends some time ago and this has been a real headache for them and have been very unhappy with this, I just said that to try to stop all processes play a time, and even Spartans.exe must be stopped and so only start the task manager and end all process tasks and everything and then reboot and try to run and then see if you are creating the same problem I hope this should solve your problem, because I think this is the problem because of some problem with the driver crash and hope fully.

Might be your having the issue on the internet connection and therefore your getting the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your internet connection have proper and it working properly. If you have slow internet then you will get the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you this. Try to ping your IP and after that make sure your getting accurate rate of internet speed and after that let me know the issue.

Try to update the all patches and make windows updated on your system and after that make sure your getting the error code or not. First updated the all patches on your system and after that make windows updated. Once you all don this and after that make sure you have disable the all third party software like antivirus and windows firewall on your system. You can also face this issue when you have enabled the third party software and so therefore I would like to recommend you this.

What I can think of this is only two or problem is due to the slow Internet connection or is due to bug issue, and this would create a problem and if it is a problem with the internet to try to ping and see what is ping rate you have been getting and then you can know and then if the problem is with the bug, then the problem can be solved with the only developers that have to do this quickly.

If above all solution not working to get rid the issue and after that the final solution is to make uninstall Age of Empires Online game and after that install it again. To make uninstall the Age of Empires Online game go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program and after that locate to the Age of Empires Online game and then uninstall or remove the game. Once you finish this and after that reboot the system and after that install the Age of Empires Online game again and after that let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working solve the issue and then would like to suggest you to make contact with the Age of Empires Online game and after that go through your issue and they will solve the issue. I have faced the same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the Age of Empires Online game support and after that they have solved mine issue.

One simply needs to log in into Games for Windows. Plus I also had to accept the terms and conditions for Games for Windows first.