Thread: Bullet lag and Hit detection in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Bullet lag and Hit detection in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

After 5-6 hours of gameplay in the last two days it can be said that both the delay of the bullet and collision detection is terrible. I know I'm not laser shot, but I'm not shooting a water pistol. I should not aim a foot in front of my enemy when he is at my side at 50 m / s in the lobby. Hitting a moving target with a Kar98 side in the distance is beyond impossible. I tested it by shooting a wall in front of me when they spawn, it takes about 1/3 to 1/2 a second to get there, behind a bullet, but there is no delay server. Hit detection. Sometimes they cannot even hit a guy standing when I'm tested and looking straight at him. I understand this is a known bug, but still worth mentioning.

Re: Bullet lag and Hit detection in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I have exactly the same thing. Like a Russian is standing right in front of me, 10 meters, with a view to me and I am destined to it. I shoot - bullets do not hit, then he killed me. I saw no blood, no impact - nothing, although he was pointing at his chest in the right lung. However, he managed to stay healthy.

This has happened many times for me. Besides, it feels like the bullet is too slow. It is almost impossible to hit anyone running a hand, even in the short-range with a Kar98. I cannot even kill a Russian with an MG34 to 2 feet pointing directly at him. It seems that the bullet falls back and hits the wall behind him.

Shooting a moving target is almost impossible. But in my opinion this is not bad. Of fallen combatants who would not even be able to reach the middle without being shot

I have no problem at long distances. Missing objects in motion is mostly a result of my bad aim. There seems to be a clear problem with the detection range with little success. I often go around a corner and meet someone, to fire my bolt at the end (almost 0) wide, and goes straight through them. And I'm absolutely sure that there was no way I could have lost. In any case, the dozens of times that happened to me.

The only problem with the attack against targets in long-distance horizontal movement is being able to make the shot before it is covered. Check your ping and Anti-Virus. I'm using SSM with the entire Steam folder excluded from real-time checking as an example.

I was in a server tonight my ping recorded as 120 in the game. There were times when the "fire spawn out of control" error of several, but I also found that many times when I pressed the left mouse button was rather indifferent. There have been remarkable in any other server, this server and appeared without delay, in terms of player movement. Hit record was strangely at him; while generally find it acceptable to 120 ping servers.

I found a couple of times before shooting several short bursts of 5 meters with PPSh and disappeared before. Apartments that were crouched on the stairs on the right way: an Axis player ran through the door and fired a volley round and lost 3-4. I shot a similar blast seconds while standing by the door and hit him once. A third explosion was completely lost and subsequently killed me

I have two machine guns that short bursts of players can hit with pinpoint accuracy or lost completely. This is me standing and using iron sights. Where the monuments are aligned in both examples and the decline would suggest that vaccines should be landing. It would be helpful to see both mine and the latency of other players in order to determine whether it is a question of possible delay. I was assuming all showing that you have 0 latency was a common thing, but other players think they reporting.

I had a trouble few minutes ago. In the apartments he shot a German who was looking across the building, which was in the same room and I emptied half of magazines. He turned around and killed me. I was very confused