Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex Human Revolution pc save game with cheats enabled download

Deus Ex Human Revolution pc save game with cheats enabled download

Where to find such save games files which have Cheats enabled in them. That means when you play the game the cheats are added manually, but I am looking for some save game files which have cheats already enabled in them. I found some threads on the same and making this new one for the fresh update. Thank.

Re: Deus Ex Human Revolution pc save game with cheats enabled download

Download the below file. This files is with all levels unlocked and cheats enabled. You will need to save the files in \Steam\userdata\id\28050\remote. Remember that when you copy paste the file in the save game folder, you will loose your old files and settings. So better keep a backup and then move them. The files will replace the old files with enabled cheats. The file does not provide much error on my system. You can face certain issue related to your file save location which can differ in many situation and other reasons. Just move the file and if this does not work then copy paste your old save game files back to the same folder. Restart and once again check back. Atleast you can get your old settings back again without much loss.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I use the file and faced some issue at the start. To fix such bugs bust close steam complete first. And then after sometime reload your game back again on it and play.

There is certain tips that I want to share before moving this save game files. That is the backup process. I faced a major issue when used the file wrongly. For that you must have proper backup to get your old settings. First I lost my save files and my saveindex file was also corrupted. To get rid of such issue you must backup all files in the folder. The files you can see in some number have information on your saves. It is an saveindex file.

When you run a new game back again the save index is created once again. Now move back the save games files back in the same location. As the new index is created it just needed to update. When you run the game, the save index file is updated back again and your game works.

Hey all my save files where lost...i downloaded the link, but my game isnt on steam and i cant find where to save the files on the deus ex program file folder....any help?

Well, the location of the Deus Ex Human Revolution save game is in the drive letter:\Steam\userdata\id\28050\remote. And apart from the steam version, as you said you dont have it, then which version of the game do you have? Its a steam based game that requires steam saves and all, if i am not mistaken.

i installed from a hard copy....i transferred it over to steam though.....and when i look in my steam\userdata its just 4 folders named with various number sequences and i cant find 28050 or remote anywhere in there

The files go in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\ALI213\28050\Storage
    Only problem with this save file is, it is the easy level on level 2 and he has no weapons etc. This is not all levels unlocked or cheats enabled.
    Before trying this out, backup your saves!!!!
    Last edited by razorwindmo46; 05-09-2011 at 09:19 PM.

THANK YOU....but level 2 doesnt really help i was at around level 6 or 7 or 8........can i find that anywhere?....i really dont have time to play video games but i think the immersion, mechanics and premise of this game are really intresting

I don't have saves for all the levels but, here are a few. Don't know if they will work for anyone.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Check out the walkthrough of this game that will help you out incase if you are stuck at any mission or chapter of this game - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Xbox 360 Walkthrough & Cheats

Thnx for the new saveindex, after my comp crashed while playing game the original saveindex got corrupted. I've used the attached one, renamed my gameq as gamer1, loaded game and it worked. Thanks again.

can anyone please post the saved game files for the mission in Singapore. i lost all the saved games and just before the end grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by kradok View Post
    can anyone please post the saved game files for the mission in Singapore. i lost all the saved games and just before the end grrrrr
    Well, if you can open steam cloud then you might be able to get the save game back till the mission that you have played till now, as steam cloud stores all the save game files on their server that you can utilize incase if you have lost the games save file. Still, if you are not getting the save game files then I am afraid that you will have to play the game from start and as a shortcut, complete the game by reading its walkthrough - Deus Ex: Human Revolution Xbox 360 Walkthrough & Cheats

No i dont have Steam my copy is from a hard drive one that do not use Steam, thats why i wanted someone to put the saved files up i can pick them up to put them in my saved game folder you see, anyway if someone is around the mission in Singapore please put up the saved files thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast