Thread: Unable to load Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Unable to load Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Recently I have downloaded Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game from steam and after downloading the game in my computer I have installed it. Now after installing the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game in my computer when I tried to launch it at that time it does nothing. I don’t know what is wrong with this game but this problem is really frustrating for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to load Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should try to launch the game from the folder where you have installed it. I think it should be in C drive – program files – steam and in the steam folder you will get the game folder and after that try to launch the game from its game folder and after that check whether you are getting same problem or not.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by loading the game from the folder and after that also if you are facing same problem then I will suggest you to change the compatibility of the game and then check whether it makes any difference or not. Many times by changing the game compatibility of the game can help us to solve this problem. If that solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem by verifying the integrity of the game cache. I think after verifying the integrity of the game cache when you try to load the game at that time you will not face same problem. Try these solutions and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I will also suggest you the same many times this type of problem can get solved after verifying the integrity of the game cache in steam. You have open steam select library and then you have to go to the properties of the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game and after that you have to select local files and the click on the very the integrity of the game and then your problem will get solved.

I have tried to launch the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game from the folder but after that also result was same and then I have also tried to fix this issue by verifying the integrity of the game cache files and after doing that also I was not able to load the game in my computer. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

I have solved this problem with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game. I have tried to search the solution on the internet after spending some time on the internet I have come to know that sometimes this problem occurs because of the Direct X and if you play this game with earlier version of the direct X then it works fine. After that I have installed earlier version of the Direct X in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved.

I think you should also try same solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. after referring your reply I have downloaded earlier version of the direct X in my computer and after installing the earlier version of the direct X in my computer when I tried to launch the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game at that time I didn’t get any problem.