Thread: D3DCOMPILER_43.dll error message in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

D3DCOMPILER_43.dll error message in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I am getting an error message while launching the Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad on the computer of mine. the error message can be stated as follow ‘D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error.’ I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: D3DCOMPILER_43.dll error message in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

There could be several reason which might be the root cause of the problem so figure out the exact root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? is hardware configuration is meeting the minimum system requirement of the game? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours ? post the log file of the error message which you are getting on the computer of yours.

I think you need to check the integrity of the game cache of the file.
    • You have to go for the Steam library and you have to right click on the game and go for Properties.
    • You have to go for the Local files tab and you have to click on the Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Once you have done the same see whether it is working or not.

Looking at the matter you might need to reinstall the DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers on the computer. if the thing is not working after reinstalling than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers and DirectX.

I wondering that you might need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. it is difficult to resolve the bug issue on the public forum hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and they will fix the matter and release a patch which you have to use.